[Plotnotes] For Cabochon's Development

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

[Plotnotes] For Cabochon's Development

Postby Cabochon on June 13th, 2017, 1:19 am

I must absolutely say that Mizahar is much more than I ever thought it was going to be. However, getting these started is really going to help me solidify this character. I'm dedicated to his success, like many other characters of mine. However, instead of focusing on where I want the story to go, I instead want to use the spontaneity of Mizahar to my advantage. Instead, I'm going to focus on what I want Cabochon to achieve in each season, no matter which direction it goes in.

Summer Achievement List:
- Meet an actual PC (DONE)
- Approve Character Sheet (DONE)
- Get a paying job and complete two job threads (IN PROGRESS)
- Finish any thread within the season (DONE)
- Establish one firm friendship for Cabochon by the end of the season (IN PROGRESS)
- Complete one solo thread (DONE)
- Get a house (IN PROGRESS)

I'm not going to set up any prerequisites for Autumn and further, it'd just make me nervous. So, hit me! I'm ready to take these on! Baby steps, right?

Threads Available: 2/5
Cabochon
Small Details, Big Pictures

Words: 55005
Joined roleplay: May 29th, 2017, 4:52 pm
Blog: View Blog (4)
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1