[Issues found by Gossamer] Andrul Aburn

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Andrul Aburn

Postby Andrul Aburn on June 28th, 2017, 2:01 pm

Character Name: Andrul Aburn

Appearance

Race: Human
Birthday: 5, spring, 493
Birthplace: riverfall

Appearance: Andrul has long blond hair that he wears in a really messy ponytail. His eyes are a bright striking blue. He is pretty tall and has this really cool looking beard. Like a swashbuckler. He wears a basic white shirt and black pants with brown boots. He also wears a long blue coat simply because he thinks it looks "cool"
Character Concept

Andrul is really, really cocky. Like really. He always has an aura of confidence around him. If only he could back that confidence up with actual skill. Unfourtanetly he can't. He has very little skill if any. He is not a charmer and is more likely to insult you instead of beguile you. He's also not very intelligent contrary to what he says. His intelligence amounts to the very little information he retained from school. This description makes him sound pretty helpless but he's not as helpless as he sounds. He seems to have infinite luck and can always escape a situation without dying. The question is: how long until his luck runs out...

Character History

Andrul had an ordinary life. Well, as ordinary as you can get in mizahar. He was bullied as a kid because he was weak but he was never really bothered by it. This is because he was always told he was special by his parents. Because of this he grew up believing he would be a great hero. Instead he's pretty much the plucky comic relief. Not that he knows that. He still thinks he's destined for greatness. One thing he is good at though is building things. He just knows ho things fit together

Language

Fluent Language: common
Basic Language: Fill me in, if you want.
Poor Language: Fill me in, if you want.

Skills

Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Construction. 11 sp. competent
15 rb.
Writing. 10sp. Novice
Calligraphy. 10sp. Novice
Masonry. 10sp. Novice
Climbing. 9sp. Novice

Lores

Lore of Syka street plan
Lord of Syka history

Possessions

1 Set of Clothing
-Simple Shirt
-Simple Pants
-Simple Undergarments
-Simple Cloak or Coat
-Simple Boots
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
-Comb (Wood)
-Brush (Wood)
-Soap
-Razor
-Balanced Rations (1 Week's worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
100 Gold Mizas

Heirloom:

Housing

House: 1 large tent (4 person), large tarp, 100 ft of rope, flint & steel, lantern, 2 torches, bedroll, blanket, fishing tackle & hooks, a compass, a riding horse, a full set of tack, and a large set of saddlebags.

Ledger

Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 GM 100 GM

Thread List
Last edited by Andrul Aburn on June 28th, 2017, 11:26 pm, edited 13 times in total.
I don't speak math -me
Andrul Aburn
Warning: slightly crazy

Words: 2047
Joined roleplay: June 27th, 2017, 11:04 pm
Character sheet

Foreigner

Postby Andrul Aburn on June 28th, 2017, 2:01 pm

I certainly hope i did this right. Quick somebody make sure I did this right!
I don't speak math -me
Andrul Aburn
Warning: slightly crazy

Words: 2047
Joined roleplay: June 27th, 2017, 11:04 pm
Character sheet

Foreigner

Postby Gossamer on June 28th, 2017, 7:40 pm

Moderator Intervention

The Issue(s):

I see you've fixed some stuff. But since you completely changed your CS let me give you the heads up on the fact you need an Heirloom. Also, you have no wilderness surival which will cause you much strife in Syka. There is absolutely no grazing for a horse in Syka and most horses do very poorly in the tropics so I would caution you against bringing one. But if you want to feed the local tigers and leapards, by all means have your character bring theirs.

Your Skill Setup needs to read X/100 (XSP, XRB) where X = the number of skill points. We don't, as a reader, need to add up your skill points once you break them down to various things. You need to have the total ready for us.

Also, your lores. Lore of Syka street plan & Lord of Syka history. Syka has no streets. Seriously. It's tiny. It might have a winding path through the palms. And Syka was just founded, so there's no real history. I assume you mean Lore not LORD. You need different lores.

Thanks.

PM me when you have the above issues corrected and this intervention will be removed.

BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)