Open [The Orphanage] Scrubbing and Windows....

(Job Thread) Tierra is busy scrubbing floors and looking at windows

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

[The Orphanage] Scrubbing and Windows....

Postby Tierra on August 6th, 2017, 9:50 pm

18th of Summer 517AV

Tierra spent the morning looking up at the windows mindlessly listening to the birds chirping and the dust drifting lazily through Syna's rays. On her knees with a bristle brush in one hand and a sooty rag in the other the girl had soaked her arms up to her elbows in grim colored water, her knees and dress hem were soaked as well, turning the already dull gray colored dress into an even uglier color of gray. Bending over she pushed the brush across as far as her small reach would go out before her before pulling it back towards her.

A streak of water followed in the brush's wake, shortly it was followed by the rag in. The rag was then rang out into the bucket that rested just beside her hip before she took hold of it and slide over the width of the brush and sat up, sighing and puffing the strands of hair from her face. Without looking the orphan girl plunged the brush into the murky contents of the bucket, shook the excess water from hand and brush before slapping it to the ground once more. It wouldn't take a master observer to notice that the girl was looking at each window as she did her work, every time Tierra sat up to ring out the rag or swish her brush in the bucket of water the orphan was taking in stock of the windows.

There was one that was easy enough to reach from a chair that sat nearby, it appeared to have a weak latch that might give with an easy push or nudge if the breeze from outside causing it to shudder and knock gently. It seemed to be the right one to use. Tierra stood, ringing out her rag a bit more, trying to make it look like she saw a bit of residue on the window and was going to wipe it off.

Reaching the window the girl leaned forward and peered at the area outside, this wall ran the length of a nearby canal. She frowned, not sure if she could swim to a bank if she found herself in the watery depths of the canal. Running the rag against the window as if to clear off the smudge she saw the little orphan purposely forced the loose hem into the window frame and as she pulled the rag away it tore abit of the fabric away, enough for her to find the window later.

Nodding the girl looked down at the 'smudged' area and examined it, the watery streaks were fading away and Tierra turned back to her bucket and brush. Sighing at the sight of the murky water she picked up the brush and plunged it once again into the depths and pulled it out with a hard shake.

The water pooled on the floor as she dropped the brush down and pushed it forward, the bristles pushing the water forward and outwards, her little body straining before she pulled back and sat back up, wiping brow with her free hand before running the rag at the pooling edges and ringing out the water into her bucket before she once more moved over some.
Total Threads: 9/10|ThreadAny Threads that are not solos 6/8|Solos 3 of 2

Until I have some free slots available I will not be taking on any new threads.
Thank you for understanding.

Due to some changes in my family dynamics I will be as active as I can. Please bear with me.
Tierra
You have no secrets even in shadows.

Words: 73477
Joined roleplay: September 15th, 2014, 5:13 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes