[Unverified] Vikranne

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Vikranne

Postby Vikranne Oen on August 25th, 2017, 2:38 pm

Vikranne

Appearance

Race: Human, Mixed (Chaktawe blood)
Birthday: Season of Winter, Day 80, 597 AV
Birthplace: Ravok

Appearance: There is a violence to her, a rage that the cool and quiet water of Ravok never managed to ease.

You could guess it, always, especially when she was still. A tension in her muscles, steady and constant. A cloudiness in her gaze. There is something restless about her, distasteful even.

If she was a painting, and if the artist was talented, maybe she could have been pretty. Forgotten the furore of her movements; you could have focused instead on her dark brown hair, dense and glittering, on her light coppery skin, her proud face. Maybe you could have even lost yourself in the darkness of her black eyes.

She refuses the art, she denies the possibility of being a contentment for the eyes. Her slender body will fight you, her whittled month will only produce a scorn, and her black eyes will curse you.

As, below the rage, there is a deep sadness to her, that she keeps fighting and fighting. Losing and losing this endless internal war.

Character Concept

Vikranne is built by the resentment and the rejection of her mother, the absence of an unknown father, a difference she cannot fully explain, and a lover that never considered her. She hides her loneliness and her sadness behind a nearly constant rage, pretending to not feel.

There are several contradictory desires in her. She wants to leave Ravok, rebuilt herself somewhere far, running away from her failures. And, maybe, finding her father's identity.

But there is a darker and tougher part of her that wants to prove the world that she is worth it. She is craving acceptance and admiration, a place where she could belong. Sometimes, at night, when she remembers Danto embraces, this place becomes Rhsyol arms and its organization the Black Sun.

There is a recurrent nightmare she has where she is drowning in the middle of the Lake Ravok. People around her, obvious to her struggle, swim with easiness. They laugh, they talk, they smile. She cannot breathe. Panicking, she tries to grab her mother but her mother pushes her away, cursing. While she sinks deeper she can hear Danto, her lover, mocking her attempts. She tries to talk but her lungs burn too much, not letting her speak. Further away, she even sense a rumble, and something cracks in her as her God reject her.

Why cannot she swim properly while everybody can?

Unable to breath, everything becomes black as she cries for her father. This is when she wakes up.

She knows, with the certitude of the dreams, that if she ever finds peace, her nightmare will disappear.

Character History

Her mother lied down in the bed, sweating and shaking. The blanket has been rejected on the floor since several hours already, yet it still reeked of sickness.

"Mum, I prepared the remedy you told me", Vik lied, a bowl filled with a troubled liquid in her hands. It was just plain water, and her mother probably knew. She was just too weak to speak, let alone complain.

The young woman wasn't sure of what she felt, seeing the waxy face of her mother. She couldn't find the relief she was expecting. Yet, it was too late to go back.

There were several things she wanted to tell her.

How you should have love me, protect me. I wanted warm arms, not despise and screams. Nothing I could do would ever satisfy you. Why? Why did you even raise me when a hatred I don't understand the origin of burned in you?

Her mother managed a weak movement of her arm, and sent violently the bowl on the floor. The water slowly disappeared, drunk by the dirt.

I could have stand with it as I always did. But you went too far. I came back home, and I found my savings and the bracelet from my father gone. You drunk the money away and burnt the bracelet. Since Danto broke up, there was just this one thing left for me, the hope to find my father. You couldn't bear that I would escape from you, could you? So you took that hope from me. You wanted to remind me that I was nothing without you.

Her mother began to show the late stage of the poison, as her breathing got erratic.

It is Danto, who convinced me I had to do it. He found me by a tavern, where we used to meet. He has changed, since he joined the Black Sun. He told me that I deserved every bits of what you did to me, as I was to weak to stop you. He was right. It was all my fault. All this time, I still had the absurd hope that you would change your mind. That one day, you would come to me and tell me you loved me. Ô Rhsyol, how you and Danto were right! I was such an idiot.

There were many things she wanted to tell her mum, but her lips stayed closed. It took a bit less than an hour for her mother to die. Vikranne only felt a tired emptiness, and the odd need to cry.

At night, her nightmare came back, unchanged.

Language

Fluent Language: Common

Skills

• Poison: 15 SP ;
  • Herbalism: 20 (5 SP + 15 RB) ;
  • Philtering: 5 SP ;
  • Larceny: 15 SP ;
  • Unarmed combat: 10 SP.

Lores

Lore of The Black Sun
Lore of Religion: Rhysol

Possessions

1 Set of Clothing
-Simple Shirt
-Simple Pants
-Simple Undergarments
-Simple Cloak or Coat
-Simple Boots
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
-Comb (Wood)
-Brush (Wood)
-Soap
-Razor
-Balanced Rations (1 Week’s Worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
100 Gold Mizas

Heirloom: A book from her mother about the different plants and minerals and their uses. It reminds her of the only few times where her and her mother had a peaceful and pleasant moment together.

Housing

House: An average sized, single room apartment with a bed, table, a couple chairs, wardrobe, and complimentary chamber pot.

Ledger

Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 GM 100 GM

Thread List

Link your current & past threads here!
Vikranne Oen
Player

Words: 3158
Joined roleplay: August 24th, 2017, 8:54 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet