Are You an Idiot? (Giacinto)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This northernmost city is the home of Morwen, The Goddess of Winter, and her followers who dwell year round in a land of frozen wonder. [Lore]

Postby Aamu on January 26th, 2011, 12:05 am

The 23rd Day of The Season of Winter, 510 AV

Aamu was standing close to a small group of trees. Her bow was in one of her hands as she was pulling it up, placing an arrow on the string. She did not really know how far away the small groupation of snow covered trees was, she was no math genius, but from experience she knew that it was within the reach of her arrow. She raised the bow up completely, aiming at the targeted tree, she slowed her breathing down to a minimum, using all of her strength to pull the constraint of her bow back as far as she could. She exhaled slowly, making sure that her grip on the tail of the arrow got released quickly, evenly.

It was all pulled off as she had planned it, and so she gave herself a quick moment to bask in the joy of her rightful achievement. She thought about retrieving the arrow at that moment, but then she just shrugged to herself, postphoning the action for after the practice. She got another arrow, sighing slowly, before breathing in again, and holding her breath. Another arrow made it's home on the string, but only momentarily, as it quickly flew out. This time patience was not one of her traits and so the shot missed the first three by an inch and slided into the second, a few feet behind. She started cursing quickly, and under her breath for most part, but still one would could be made out the bunch, repeatedly: „Petch... hmhmhmh.. Petch...hmhmhmhmh.... PETCH, PETCH... PETCH!!“ she stopped yelling to calm herself down a bit, before talking herself in a simple manner: „I should be able to do this, what is the problem?“ her voice disappeared as quickly as it came as she wondered what the answer was.

When she raised her arms into the well known posture for the third time, she was just about to release the arrow at a random tree when suddenly a man appeared in front of her, a strange man. She quickly diverted the route of the arrow from straight through the man, towards the ground. She started breathing quickly, worried look evident on her face. She was both angry and scared as she started yelling in common: „You petchin' idiot... i could have killed your crazy ass.... what were you thinking?!!“ her voice trailed of slowly, but even then, subtle echoes were heard around for a bit.
Aamu
A legend in my mind xD

Words: 17599
Joined roleplay: December 11th, 2010, 1:13 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet

Postby Giacinto Santino on January 27th, 2011, 12:31 pm

Gaicitno was taking a walk in the forest surrounding turned around in shock as he heard a woman yell herself hoarse at him, the shock of the surprise let him droop his attempt at mimicking a real human being.
Getting rather annoyed the small woman's screeching he looked at her with an annoyed expression.
"Could you stop yelling kiddo? Your are giving me a headache." the irritation in his disembodied voice.He bend a bit over so that he was more or less right into her face.
"Besides why am I the careless party?" He pointed at her. "you where the one with your thoughts I don't know where when you where the one playing around with the dangerous weapons little girl!"
He gathered his soulmist and gave her made a motion to gave her a slight pat on the head.
"Of course, you are only a child still, maybe I should inform the parents in your hold about your bad behavior." he muttered to himself, although the little girl would probably hear it, not that he cared though.
Giacinto Santino
Dead or not, my show will go on!

Words: 3388
Joined roleplay: January 22nd, 2011, 11:12 am
Race: Ghost
Character sheet

Postby Aamu on February 2nd, 2011, 12:53 pm

Aamu was about to scream in fright, when she suddenly had a change of heart. Yes, it was all a big illusion. The man must have wanted to trick her, she would show him. Yelling as hard as her lungs could take, she moved forward this newfound nuisance: „You idiot, how the hell can you be a party... you are one man. Now hurry up and get yourself back to your human image so i can kick your petchin' butt“ she exhaled heavily, as she realised his coment about her age.

„What the hell did you say to me? A kiddo? Seriously? Show yourself so i can beat you senseless...“ her voice trailed off into heavy breathing as she started swinging at her ghostly acquaintance, she however still failed to grasp the most important part; He was already dead. She got tired slowly but surely, as every single hit that she made on the misty body of the man seemed to pass through him. Not only did it pass, but it also left a certain feeling of cold, not winterish cold, but sorrowful, creeping cold. She finally sat down into the snow gasping from exhaustion, her lips parting but for a single question: „Just what are you?“ her face lit up somewhere in between curiosity and anger as she awaited for an answer.
Aamu
A legend in my mind xD

Character sheet

Postby Giacinto Santino on February 18th, 2011, 9:21 pm

Giacinto let out a sigh at the stupidity of the young girl.
"Most people with half a brain would have know that a party in this situation would refer to the people on different sides of a conflict." He bursted out in ghostly laughter when she threatened to kick his butt. Ignoring the swings she was taking at him.
"Yes I called you a child, somebody with your amount of understanding of the world would either be somebody with a weak mind or an undeveloped one." He looked at her with a strange expression on his ghostly face, one could discribe it as a mix between mild amusement and malice. He clearly was enjoying the insults he was casually throwing her way.
"You being small let me think of the former but if you insist that you are weak minded I don't mind addressing you as that." He slowly began gathering soulmist in his left hand, intent on slapping away those fists, he didn't feel it, but it was annoying him quite a bit.
He shouldn't have bothered with it though a few moments later she fell down in exhaustion into the snow.
He leaned over and gave her a reprimanding slap on the cheek, a ghostly chuckle sounding from him, though if one payed attention the sound did came from the wrong place.
"What I am little girl? You sure are stupid aren't you, how can you not know something as common as a ghost?"
Giacinto Santino
Dead or not, my show will go on!

Words: 3388
Joined roleplay: January 22nd, 2011, 11:12 am
Race: Ghost
Character sheet

Postby Aamu on February 20th, 2011, 3:33 am

So he was a one man party? And he called her idiotic? That was really stretching it, or at least Aamu thought so. Her thoughts were suddenly interrupted when a firm slap landed on her cheek. Quickly raising to her feet, she growled at the apparition, yelling: “What the petch did you do that for? If you wanna fight, just say so, it is not nice to hit your opponent when she is not paying attention; You jerk! Yes, Jerk. Hope you go die again or something, you are useless anyway..” there her voice turned to growling again as she was in the process of thinking up new ways of harming his ghostly butt.

Remembering that she was yet to respond to his provocation, she yelled at him again: “Me a child? I am 21 you petchin’ idiot; Your mother is a shyke. Now please, if you would indulge me, slap yourself, as from what my childish brain understands I will not be able to do such things myself” she poked her tongue out of her mouth, glaring at the ghost, wondering should she tease him any further?

Finally deciding that you can’t go wrong with fun, she spoke again: “Alright, since this is the land of the Vantha, I give myself the right to proclaim a new rule, all who linger here must be storytellers. You do not look like you were a child of Morwen in life, so you will have to prove your worth now, In death. Unless you tell me a good story, I will yell for help, and when people come, they will bring one of those anti ghost guys, so he can bust your sorry ass! Also while you are at it, you can add in your stupid name as well, I would like to know it once I raise your tombstone..” there she went silent as she glared at him seemingly angry with her eyes glimmering between green and pink and her face stretched into a wild grin.
Aamu
A legend in my mind xD

Character sheet