A Chance Encounter [Emee]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This northernmost city is the home of Morwen, The Goddess of Winter, and her followers who dwell year round in a land of frozen wonder. [Lore]

Postby Audeo on January 26th, 2011, 3:07 am

20th of Winter, 510 AV

Audeo had been walking for only 10 minutes or so, and was now lost, he was starting to feel himself getting colder and colder the wind and snow wasn't helping add with the fact it was winter and he also couldn't remember the directions to the Inn that the guard at the gate had given him, the freeezing Cold had made him forget it now he was walking around the Streets of Avanthal looking for a place that looked like an Inn.

If he couldn't find a place soon he would have to knock on some randoms door and ask if he could come in out of the cold for a while and if they could guide him to the nearest Inn, if they said no he could always knock them out and spend the time there until he was warm enough to travel again without falling into Hibernation.

"i-i-i-itsssss.... sssso.... c-c-c-cold...." Audeo stuttered out as he walk, he was scanning the near by house looking for a place to stay while he warmed up, he also hoped they would let him in and tell him where the nearest Inn was because he would rather not have to deal with any trouble he might make, if they refused.
"Well... I sort of have a goal. If I were to state it in words... I like to see moving things. They're boring when they don't move. A windmill that is not moving... can be nice from time to time... But most of the time, it's not even worth looking at."
Audeo
Verba volant, Scripta manent

Words: 2926
Joined roleplay: December 29th, 2010, 4:15 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet

Postby Emee on January 26th, 2011, 3:12 pm

Emee, having spent some time at the inn together with a glass of warm milk and honey, was walking down the street while looking around curiously. He frowned at a strange man walking down the street, aimlessly and unsteadily. His first thought was that this was another drunk citizen walking home from the tavern, but he looked a little too lost. Emee slowed down and kept a wondering eye on him, and noticed his lips. They were almost blue, showing how cold the man was. Studying his clothing he wasn't exactly dressed for Avanthal either. Somehow this man reminded Emee of himself the day he came to Avanthal.

The man looked like he would fall over any minute now, so Emee walked up to him quickly and patted him on the shoulder. "Excuse me? You look cold. Do you have a place you can stay? I strongly suggest you go there... you will become sick like this."
Emee
Oracle for rental

Words: 42624
Joined roleplay: November 23rd, 2010, 12:36 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet