Hey guys!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hey guys!

Postby Talar on September 8th, 2017, 1:56 am

Hey everyone! My (characters) name is Talar, but I also go by the name Jade, Mary Jade, MercyOwl, Unwillingly, Jaden, Oscar, and many more. Don't even bother asking how I got all of those nicknames, haha.

I've done quite a lot of roleplaying in the past few years, and I consider myself very proficient in it. Fantasy/medieval is a personal favorite. I find that the way Mizahar has their own original races very unique, and it encouraged me to make a brand new one myself (duh). I hope to create a bond with the community, mine, and other characters over time. I can't wait to delve into the world!

-Talar
Talar
Player

Words: 216
Joined roleplay: September 8th, 2017, 1:48 am
Race: Human, Inarta

Hey guys!

Postby Prophet on September 8th, 2017, 3:21 am

Hello, Talar and welcome to Mizahar!

We have a wonderful community of writers and each city (that's open) has its own unique band of miscreants who call it home. Please read over the material sent in your welcome message. Also, feel free to hop into chat for guidance and answers. Finally, if you have a destination decided, you can always PM that domain's ST for help.

Once more...welcome and enjoy. We've been expecting you.

-P
Prophet
Cannibal of Faith

Words: 816271
Joined roleplay: January 16th, 2016, 5:18 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)