PM to join Trouble in Paradise

Jasmine is tormented by Maximus Moonstone once again

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Not found on any map, Endrykas is a large migrating tent city wherein the horseclans of Cyphrus gather to trade and exchange information. [Lore]

Moderator: Gossamer

Trouble in Paradise

Postby Jasmine Stormblood on November 5th, 2017, 4:10 am

40th of Fall 517 A.V.

Jasmine walked out of the pavilion with a sigh. The pregnancy was becoming harder to deal with. There was still another full season and what appeared to be a half of the coming Spring season to go. Many of the pavilion members had been very understanding and even pushed for her to just relax while they did the work. Though being forced to relax did nothing to calm the woman's ever growing anxiety. After going through so much with Maximus before being kicked from the pavilion, then his return after finding out of her expectancy; the woman was worried about him just barging into the pavilion camps and tormenting her. She knew there was no way if he decided to beat on her that the child would survive. There was also no telling what Azmere would do to the other ankal for hurting her or the unborn baby.

“Something troubling you?” asher asked from behind the woman making her jump some, “sorry did not mean to scare you.”

“No, its just I was thinking again is all. What if Maximus shows up when im here alone? I soon won't be able to fight back. I can barely fight now,” Jasmine stated while sitting down and looking back at the older man.

“Hm, that is an understandable concern. I know his return was your greatest fear come true, but you must try to stay calm. All the worrying and stress could harm the child,” Asher said gently while sitting beside her.

“I know. Everything in me is exhausted and tired, but the very thought of him makes me tense up. I thought he was finally in my past,” Jasmine said quietly while putting her head in her hands sighing.

The blonde tried her hardest to stay calm, but there were times when she didn't feel comfortable going to her husband/ankal about what plagued her. She had grown up not having anyone but her grandfather to talk with. Now with him gone from old age, the woman felt alone no matter how much she tried to hide it behind a smile. Sighs gently the blonde popped her neck trying to force herself to pay attention to the man beside her. The woman nodded and began to clean up the dishes for the day before going to get the eggs again. Syna was slowly rising higher and higher in the sky by the chime.

NaNo Count406
Jasmine Stormblood
The Clan is Strength, The Clan is Life

Words: 263067
Joined roleplay: December 5th, 2013, 2:51 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)