Hello there!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello there!

Postby Jon Howard on November 7th, 2017, 2:11 am

Hello there, people of Mizahar!

My given name is Josh, though here, I prefer Jon. I am a student in high school and was looking for a medieval-style roleplay forum/place to play and practice my story writing skills. I was also mostly looking for such a place because I wanted a replacement (per say) of a reddit GoT rp. I made a couple posts on there, then stopped because I didn't know what was happening with my character and there were several rules including how I couldn't manipulate minor NPCs that were under the rule of someone else (i.e. guards, shopkeepers etc.). So, I stumbled around over here.

Moreover, I want to see how you all handle medieval style role play such that I can emulate it on a videogame.

Thanks for allowing me here!
Jon Howard
Player

Words: 1795
Joined roleplay: November 5th, 2017, 2:10 am
Race: Human

Hello there!

Postby Wymez on November 7th, 2017, 11:08 am

Welcome!

I never knew rp occurred on reddit... but I suppose anything in possible :D Take your time going over the lore and good luck settling in. Most importantly, enjoy and happy writing!
Wymez
salt & earth

Words: 41837
Joined roleplay: October 15th, 2017, 6:25 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)