Of bones and clay [ariel]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Not found on any map, Endrykas is a large migrating tent city wherein the horseclans of Cyphrus gather to trade and exchange information. [Lore]

Moderator: Gossamer

Postby Conrad on April 16th, 2011, 5:23 pm

Conrad looked a bit flabbergasted when the pycon mentioned that she didn't feel anything different. He didn't make a mistake he was sure of it, he carved the circles, carved the words into the circles and he made sure that everything was inside them. She would have to feel something, ignoring the short pycons rambling for a moment as he bent down and examined the necklace he carved out.

"Well this sucks." Conrad grumbled out as he took the necklace from ariel. "That was a bunch of wasted time, still thanks for at least trying it." The disappointment was easily audible in his voice. He sat down at the edge of his tent looking over his creation trying to figure out what the heck was wrong with it.
Conrad
Player

Words: 93619
Joined roleplay: December 7th, 2010, 7:20 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Mycroft on May 17th, 2011, 3:55 am

- Conrad -

Experience:
Malediction: +3
Jewelrycrafting: +1
Carving: +2

Lores:
How to Gut a Rat
Sorting Small Mammal Bones
Ariel is NOT Short
Pycon Abuse
Teeny Tiny Carvings

Item: Rat Bone Necklace - Powerless, but fashionable. If you're into that sort of thing.

- Ariel -

Experience:
N/A

Lores:
Picked On by Someone Larger
Something Smells Like Death
Being Far Too Patient
Test Subject
Not the Best Choice for a Fashion Model
Man-Handled

Notes: It's kind of cool that the maledicted product didn't work. Got me completely by surprise, but it's always cool when people allow for realistic failures in roleplay. Communicates a good understanding of how things don't always go as planned. Good work, both of you. You definitely collaborated really well. Ariel, I couldn't figure out any applicable experience to give you, but feel free to let me know if you think I missed something.

May 19 - Edited for corrections!

I would have liked to give you more carving skill, but with only 7 points in it, realistically Conrad wouldn't have been able to carve tiny words on those tiny bones.

Thanks!
Mycroft

Previous