Rashidi

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Rashidi

Postby Rashidi on January 28th, 2011, 7:05 pm

Rashidi

Race; Eypharian
Birthday & Age; 488 AV (22 years old)
Gender; Male

Physical Description;
Standing 6'6" tall, Rashidi is a somewhat skinny and flexible Eypharian, weighing only 154 lbs. Having amber, near red eyes and a fair skin, his appearence in combat is sometimes compared to a demon. His two extra arms are 90% of the time hidden, in an effort to hide his Eypharian side.

Personality
Rashidi is without a doubt a strange individual. He can be a trickster, decieving and stealing at one moment, the next moment he's a grim assassin, using his flexibility and hidden arms to crush his opponent. People says he's a fourfaced man; a rambling thinker, a silent and depressed singleton, a killer, but most of the time a trickster who uses others to get what he wants. Each of his sides have a distinct personality, contradicting each other sometimes.
[*]Trickster; a selfproclaimed "master of scams", this side knows how to use his enviroment in favor of him. More driven on money, it stops at nothing to get as much with the most chaotic results. A trademark is that he swipes his hair back.
[*]Assassin; challenging with a huge ego, this side only appears when things are really bad. Aiming to keep his killing talents as secret as possible, he only works with daggers and tiny sharp objects. His trademark is a menacing grin and his hair swept to the side.
[*]Thinker; a waterfall of words, followed by long pauses define this side. Philosophical and carefull, this side only appears when he's surrounded by intelligent people. His trademark is tieing his hair back.
[*]Singleton; easily scared, this side represents all the sadness of being alone and the kills. This side is the second most rare in comparison to the other four. His trademark is his hair in a mess, hanging in front of his eyes.
[*]True soul; his actual self, which only came out once. This side speaks in his head, controlling the others a bit. This side is fully aware of the others and is the most honest.

Character History
Born in Ahnatep, Rashidi quickly became recognized among the people as a unpredictable person. Using tricks as a kid, he was notorious for taking advantage. At seven, while scamming people on the streets, one man wanted his money back. A fight ensued, resulting in the first appearence of Rashidi's dark side. The man was killed when Rashidi forced his father's dagger in the man's longs. After running away from the menacing crowds, Rashidi was scared of himself. After spending some years from city to city, he embraced his other sides and uses them to this day.
Rashidi now lives in a city until he's unwanted or searched for. After that, he runs away, hoping to reach another city. He also honed his skills in acrobatics and killing with the various wildlife, fighting with any creature he possible could. This resulted in some scars on his body, but he's always been able to kill the creature. If he meets a caravan or other travelers, he joins the group if they're going to a town he hasn't visited yet. Usually, before he parts, he takes a part of their food, water and money and runs off. He also uses his knowledge of the other towns to use in his advantage, faking accents and exploiting their unique trade items.
On one of his runs from the cities, he got caught by slave traders. He met a wolf Kelvic named Ylva in the group of slave, and the connection was made. Though chained, they always tried to be with each other. During his time with her, his true soul emerged. He tried every day to open the locks they were chained to, and after endless trials and errors he finally opened the lock. Grabbing Ylva by the hand, they tried to run off. The slave traders, however, saw them running away and started to run after them. One of the slave traders fired an arrow at the two, which hit Ylva in the back, piercing her heart. Not able to control himself, the assassin killed everyone in the vicinity, including some unfortunate slaves. After digging Ylva a grave and packing up what he could carry, he moved on to the city he was going to.
Always thinking about Ylva, he can't stand slave traders or owners. He holds them all responsible for killing the one girl that he loved, and will stop at nothing to free slaves if he sees one.

Equipment, skills and lores
Equipment
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
1 Set of Toiletries (comb, brush, razor, soap)
Food for a week
1 eating knife
Flint & Steel
1 Set of Clothing
- Long coat with two sleeves
- Simple boots, shirt, pants
Heirloom; Father's dagger (stolen)
600 goldrimmed mizas

Skills;
Acrobatics; 15/100 pts
Larceny; 10/100 pts
Persuasion; 20/100 pts
Disguise; 5/100 pts
Dagger; 10/100 pts (racial bonus)

Lores;
Overview (starting package)
Bloodshed (starting package)

Ledger :
600 goldrimmed mizas

General Information :
1. What is your Name? Rashidi
2. Do you go by a nickname or pet name? Sometimes "Rash" or "Rashi"
3. How old are you? 22 years young
4. What is your height? 6'6"
5. What is your weight? 154 lbs

Aesthetics :
1. Describe yourself as you see yourself. A somewhat good looking guy with some personality problems.
2. Describe yourself as others typically see you. Most of the time a scammer, not trustworthy.
3. What is your favorite body feature? My two "extra" arms. Allows me to steal without people noticing.
4. How physically fit are you? Quite fit, but there is a lot to improve.
5. How do you typically dress and what is your style? I hide my two extra arms with thin long coats. I try to blend in as much as possible.

Family :
1. Who are your parents and what are they like? My parents no longer acknowledge my existence after I murdered a man.
2. Do you have any brothers or sisters? Single child (but my parents probably have a new child).
3. What is your extended family like? Never knew them.
4. Do you consider close friends as important or more/less important than family? Everyone is expendable or useable, but friends are better than family.
5. Do you treat animals like family? Never had a pet to look after.

2. Where do you live now? Everywhere where I can move without being caught, which currently is Ravok.
3. If you could live anywhere in Mizahar where would that be? No particular city is my favorite.
4. Do you have a favorite place to vacation or spend leisure time? Markets. Easy pickings.
5. Where do you fear to be? Anhatep. They still want my head on a stick.

Traits :
1. Do you have any physical weaknesses (disease, scars, and missing limbs?) Dissociative identity disorder, which can be a problem from time to time, along with a form of amnesia.
2. Are you right handed or left handed? Ambidexterious (both right and left handed).
3. What languages do you speak? What do you sound like? Do you have an accent? Mainly common, but I can speak a (very) few words in all languages. I can also pretend an accent.
4. Do you have any odd mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? Depends on the alterego. Swiping my hair back, evil grinning, tieing my hair back or sitting in a corner and cry are a couple of traits.
5. Do you have (or want to get) any tattoos or piercing? Why do you have them (or will get them) ? Makes me stand out of the crowd more. (That's a no)

Occupations :
1. What is your occupation? No job. Just spending my time on the streets.
2. Do you like/dislike your work? Why? I get free stuff. Why should I dislike it?
3. If you could be anything you wanted to, what would you be? Richest man on earth? Best scammer in the world?
4. What occupation do you admire the most? Why? None. All are so tied down and boring.
5. What occupation do you lest like? Why? All.

Childhood :
1. What sort of child were you? Problem child, always getting in trouble with my scams.
2. What is your favorite memory from childhood? My first kill (says the assassin)
3. What is your worst memory from childhood? My first kill (says the rest)
4. What sort of relationship did you have with your parents? None. I spend most of my time out on the streets.
5. Who was your most influential rolemodel? The professional scammers in the streets.

Education :
1. What sort of education do you have? None.
2. Do you like/dislike learning? Depends on the topic. Scam stuff is interesting.
3. Where or how did you learn most of your skills/abilities? Trial and error on the street. If something failed, I ran away.
4. How do you learn best? At my own pace, learning what's able and not able.
5. What are your educational goals for the future? None?

Relationships :
1. Do you form close bonds with people? Why? Why not? I prefer not to. Makes me depend on others.
2. Do you trust people easily? If not, why not? Same as above.
3. Do you consider yourself straight, gay, bi, or something else? Straight. Openminded, but a bit homophobic.
4. Have you ever been kissed? If so, describe the first time. No. I had a crush on a girl, but we couldn't started something.
5. Have you ever had sex? If so, describe the first time. Nope. Still a virgin T_T

Drugs and Alcohol :
1. Have you ever been drunk? If so, describe your first time. Once. After I left a certain city, I felt the need for a drink. It kind of got out of hand.
2. Do you like to drink on a regular basis? No, makes my actions blurry and sloppy.
3. What sort of alcohol do you prefer? No particular.
4. Have you ever tried drugs (mood altering substances)? If so, which kinds and what did you think of them? No, and with my issues I don't need them.
5. What do you think of drugs and alcohol? Be specific. Giving me more trouble than it relieves.

Likes and Dislikes :
1. What are your hobbies? Pickpocketing, scamming, stealing.
2. Do you like to read? No. I could spend my time on better things.
3. What annoys you more than anything else? People being disrespectful towards other races, especially eypharian and kelvic.
4. What do you find the most relaxing activity to do? Walking about, pickpocketing visitors.
5. What kinds of things embarrass you? Why? When the singleton takes over, he's a crybaby.

Favorites :
1. What is your favorite color or colors? Copper colors.
2. What is your favorite time of day? Morning and late in the evening, when people are less focused and the dim lights provide cover.
3. What is the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen? A beautiful glass dagger.
4. What do you like to eat? What do you hate to eat? I eat anything.
5. What is your favorite type of weather? Does any kind scare you? My favorite is snow. No fear of anything.

Outlook :
1. Are you optimistic or pessimistic? Optimistic most of the time.
2. What are your religious views? The gods exist and it's good that they're there for the people who need them, but I don't worship.
3. Would you be able to kill? The assassin has proved it many times.
4. What are your views on sex? Like I know! Still a virgin!
5. What, in your opinion, makes a successful life? Being happy in what you do and being able to do it without resistance.

Actions :
1. What is the worst and best thing you’ve ever done? Leaving my home town was actually the best thing I've done. The worst is all the killing the assassin did/does.
2. What is your greatest regret? Have no regrets. Makes me weak and unfocused.
3. What is your best/worst memory? Meeting Ylva is both.
4. If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be and why? I would have tried to protect Ylva.
5. What are you the most proud of doing in your life? Still living.

Emotions :
1. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings with others? Depends on what I can gain from it.
2. Do you have any biases or prejudices? Slave owners and traders are the worst people in the world.
3. What makes you happy? Lots of money.
4. Who or what, if anything, would you die for? No particular thing.
5. What makes you angry? Disrespect for other races.

Relationships :
1. In general, how do you treat others? Me first, then others, and with as much gain as possible.
2. Who is the most important person in your life, and why? No one.
3. Who is the person you respect the most, and why? No one.
4. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If not, describe an ideal lover. No. The ideal lover would be someone who can understand me and make my true soul emerge.
5. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why? No one. Everyone can turn on a dime.

Group Situations :
1. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict? I avoid conflict, but create chaos.
2. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations? No, unless there is a gain for me.
3. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not? Only to steal their money.
4. Do you care what others think of you? Not really, but I want to appear as clean as possible for as long as possible.
5. What do you think of others, in general? Money bags or exploitable oppertunities.

Self Image :
1. What is your greatest strength as a person? Able to overview the environment within seconds.
2. What is your greatest weakness? Multiple personalities.
3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Losing some of my personalities.
4. Are you generally introverted or extroverted? Introvert.
5. Are you generally organized or messy? Organized, with a hint of chaos.

Beliefs :
1. What God or Goddess do you find most appealing, if any? None.
2. Which God or Goddess do you fear, if any? None.
3. Do you have any Gnosis Marks? If so, how did you receive them? None.
4. What lengths would you go to to please your deity? None.
5. Where do you draw the line at pleasing your deity? What is too much? None.

Life & Death :
1. What do you absolutely live for? Nothing in particular.
2. What is the best part of life? Scamming people.
3. What is the best part of death? Leaving people with the chaos you've created.
4. If you could choose, how would you want to die? Hopefully in the arms of the one I love or in a battle of a lifetime.
5. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death? One chaotic evil man, or as a really good scammer.
Rashidi
Player

Words: 8575
Joined roleplay: January 24th, 2011, 2:20 pm
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet