Even More Character Sheet Questions

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Hayden Youngblood on December 26th, 2017, 8:56 am

Hello there!

I've finally started working on my character sheet and I had a few more questions. How should I do my history? It seems like NPCs are very hard to use, as they need to be written about and have a moderator playing them. But, how else do I make my family? Is it ok to use NPCs as family members when writing history?

Also, how does shelter for Endrykas work? I am part of a pavilion with the rest of my family, so do I still need to buy a shelter? If so, what kind?

Thanks in advance! :)
Avatar Art From: Magic The Gathering, Unstable (Amateur Auteur)
Hayden Youngblood
Player

Words: 9659
Joined roleplay: December 20th, 2017, 7:05 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Wymez on December 26th, 2017, 11:18 am

Hey there, welcome.

You are free to use NPCs. If you are creating family, feel free to follow this guide. Furthermore, since you are creating a Drykas living in Endrykas, you can always add your character's pavillion to the NPC and Pavillion List (essentially making them city NPCs). Just bear in mind the creation guidelines in regards to skill levels.

Since you are starting in Endrykas, your character would take the tent and horse starting package, giving your character their bonded Strider. Please look at this template - it serves as a guide for related lores to choose from as well as the Drykas starting package (and explains what a yvas is). On top of that, I strongly recommend you look at the creation guidelines required to create a pc in Endrykas. The entire codex is worth a read, as well.
Wymez
salt & earth

Words: 41837
Joined roleplay: October 15th, 2017, 6:25 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)