Intro - Maddy / Nos1dam

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Intro - Maddy / Nos1dam

Postby Maxie on January 8th, 2018, 8:31 pm

Hello everyone i'm new and my name is Maddy / Nos1dam i'm 18 and have been role playing for about 1 mount now (not long) so forgive me if i ask lots of questions and get some thing wrong because i fined role play very fun and i love to make new friends ans make cool story's. i already have a pre-made character in mined so if anyone is doing a rp i would love to join but like i said i'm new so i don't relay know how to :P so please help me and tell me if there is something i need to do or something i am missing.
Thank you.
Maxie
Player

Words: 812
Joined roleplay: January 8th, 2018, 8:26 pm
Race: Human

Intro - Maddy / Nos1dam

Postby Asterope on January 9th, 2018, 1:50 am

Welcome to Miz, Maddy! It's totally fine that you're new to RPing, we're more than glad to help out. That being said, you also have to help yourself a bit. You should read your welcome PM as well as take a look through the Getting Started links up top to get familiar with the rules and how the site works. If you have any questions, the Q&A forum is quite helpful, as is the discord chat.

Also, it's important to keep in mind that as writers, we do value proper spelling and punctuation! Some people struggle a bit with that which is fine; but I recommend that if you do, perhaps look into using word or something similar to help catch any errors, as you had a few in your introduction. :nod:

I hope to see you around!

"Common" | "Nari" | "Pavi" | Thoughts
"Other People's Speech"

The sun will rise, and we will try again
Asterope
A light that never goes out

Words: 661387
Joined roleplay: August 16th, 2017, 11:11 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Overlored (1) Alvadas Seasonal Challenge (1)
Power Fork (1)