Good evening

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Good evening

Postby Alexandra Gainsborough on January 21st, 2018, 11:54 pm

Hello everyone,
Just getting back into role playing although I am no stranger to it. I started my role play adventure back on Gaia years ago before the economy crashed and the monthly letters were still called "donation items". I've run and played in several tabletop games as well. I found this place on a google search as I was looking for a place with active members. Popped into the discord and everyone seems to be welcoming so I figured I would give things a try.

I can not say much about Mizahar just yet other then people seem friendly and there seems to be a good backstory although maybe a bit much to take in all at once. I've read through the starting guide and joined this discord (LunarThief) I have found in the past that other site have been very much click based and I have found that if they were not on my friend list before I joined I would be venturing out alone. I would like a nice community that has an active user base. Personally storytelling is more important then almost any other aspect of role play.

Now onto the starting PM.
Alexandra Gainsborough
Player

Words: 77257
Joined roleplay: January 21st, 2018, 11:38 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Good evening

Postby Gossamer on January 22nd, 2018, 12:33 am

Welcome!

We like new players and try to help them out as much as we can so long as they try to read as much as they can. Each city is unique with a unique cast of characters and players that interact. Chat is a mecca for making contacts, but even if you don't know anyone out the gate, just post open threads and folks will join in for the chance to get to know you.

Everything is free here, so don't worry about being asked to support the site. We also try very hard to give you some great help. Lean on the Character Liaisons... they are the pretty blue folks in Chat.

Steer clear of ST Prophet. He's an ass. But the rest of the ST's are very cool. I'm just actually saying that because I tried to get him to pay me ten bucks for complimenting him in chat the other day and he said it was only worth $5... and the checks in the mail. I haven't seen the check yet... so yea... I'm getting shots in where I can.

Anyhow, come willing to play. Bring your sense of humor. And do a lot of reading...and before you know it you'll be fairly addicted.

Goss
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)