[Marta's Scarpbook] Marta's Case Notebook

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Marta Morrax on January 29th, 2018, 6:55 am

In truth, I am not 100% sure what I am planning on using this for but do know that it will mainly be focused for me keeping my thoughts and idea's straight as I RP and become a better writer. But as of right now everything is a work in progress and will likely be changed in the future.
Marta Morrax

To anyone I play with or who reads my threads please, feel free to give me feedback on my writing. The biggest reason I play is to become a better writer. So I want to hear what people think, what did you hate? Or perhaps truly enjoyed? Shoot me a message and let me know sometime!
Marta Morrax
Player

Words: 7570
Joined roleplay: January 26th, 2018, 5:23 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Marta Morrax on January 29th, 2018, 7:00 am

Notes for Threads
Marta Morrax

To anyone I play with or who reads my threads please, feel free to give me feedback on my writing. The biggest reason I play is to become a better writer. So I want to hear what people think, what did you hate? Or perhaps truly enjoyed? Shoot me a message and let me know sometime!
Marta Morrax
Player

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Marta Morrax on January 29th, 2018, 7:01 am

Personal planning and Longterm goals
Marta Morrax

Marta Morrax
Player

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Marta Morrax on January 29th, 2018, 7:06 am

Artwork

Marta :
Nothing Yet
Marta Morrax

Marta Morrax
Player

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Marta Morrax on January 29th, 2018, 7:07 am

Random Junk
Marta Morrax

Marta Morrax
Player

Character sheet
Scrapbook