Survivability, and what else comes to mind.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Reaver on February 1st, 2011, 7:31 pm

Alright, I'll go post my case in the help desk forum. I may take a while to present my case, but I'll give it a strong shot. Thank you for your help. (...now if only I could navigate the wiki with ease.)
Reaver's CS (Voice: #3355FF Thoughts: #000AAA Hidden: #3D2828)
Reaver
Student Teacher

Words: 212925
Joined roleplay: February 1st, 2011, 1:51 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Gossamer on February 1st, 2011, 7:44 pm

I'll warn you ahead of time. We will not be allowing any races other than what is on the Race List. With the vast variety of races available, something there should suit your needs. This is the reason why I seriously dislike importing characters from other sites as your posts seem to suggest you are doing by the comments you've posted that other mods elsewhere have stated about your PC. We don't make exceptions.

We can and have approved special conditions, physical frailty, and mental illness in the past. These all need to fall in the realm of normal medical situations though and not supernatural gifts. We like all players to start out equally. I would just hate for you to go to a lot of work on something we would not allow anyhow. And again, I'm not sure what 'differences' you need, so its not an automatic no of course, but it is a highly likely no if you want to play something other than whats on the race list.

We have new players on a daily basis, and if we made allowances for one, we'd have to make allowances for all and soon enough the game would be chaos. That's why we reserve the right to decline requests like these.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Tebridiar on February 12th, 2011, 10:56 am

Survivability is pretty good.
The game is just realistic, thats all.
I mean you go out into a dangerous wilderness on your own in real life, chances are you aren't coming out the other side.
And if you go slagging off a powerful god (well this doesn't happen in real life but oh well) chances are you might experience some negative side effects.
Just be careful and the game will take care of you :D

Searching for that special one.
Tebridiar
She who Returned

Words: 108919
Joined roleplay: October 30th, 2010, 10:12 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Medals: 1
Trash Medal (1)

Previous