Bonjour (Hello)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Bonjour (Hello)

Postby Aesop Hesiod on March 14th, 2018, 5:59 pm

Hello everybody, I am Aesop Hesiod. I have been role-playing for about 10 years now, both in for us and tabletop like dnd or pathfinder. I enjoy writing any kind of roleplay, I've been looking for a roleplay site where I can truly delve into my character and not deal with a tonne of people who haven't ever roleplayed and get off on godmodding. So in short o think this will be a good place for me.
Aesop Hesiod
Player

Words: 154
Joined roleplay: March 14th, 2018, 5:53 pm
Race: Isur

Bonjour (Hello)

Postby Allister on March 14th, 2018, 6:36 pm

Welcome, Aesop. I think you may be right. Your welcome message lists a discord channel where you can find staff and members to help you navigate the site until you get acclimated. Welcome again. Happy writing.
Pain without love is meaningless
Love without pain is selfish
Allister
The Answer to Boredom

Words: 243321
Joined roleplay: May 9th, 2017, 2:31 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)

Bonjour (Hello)

Postby Gossamer on March 14th, 2018, 11:42 pm

Welcome to Miz.

I'm glad you are avoiding the godmodding because that's like a four letter word around here. We have a pretty strong set of rules and we like to set everyone off equally and reward them for writing in terms of how powerful your PC gets over time. If you put in the work, you get the skill points and the fun accesses to things. If you just log on and make a PC, you are as strong as every other newbie and that's it.

I hope you enjoy your stay and if you have any questions, Discord Chat is fairly active and we can assist you there or in written responses here.

Goss
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Bonjour (Hello)

Postby Grim Ravenwood on March 19th, 2018, 10:01 pm

A little late on the welcoming entourage, but oh well.

Hope you stay with us!
Grim as an Eiyon, appears to undead as either something to be fearful, or weary of, depending on their personal power. To others, he might seem like a mystery, or just odd.
Grim Ravenwood
You reap what you sow~

Words: 124151
Joined roleplay: June 30th, 2016, 1:54 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal