Solo Nyssa's Mission Part I

Spring 518av 30th

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Nyssa's Mission Part I

Postby Shainn on March 16th, 2018, 10:02 pm

It's been a rough four seasons since Shainn had been forced into captivity by Nyssa. His neck itches and Shainn's been fed with what he could scavenge around the office that Nyssa called her own. Four seasons of regret rained heavily over Shainn. Every time he thought about that day he remembered Laisa, who never ever came back up from the water. He's been having trouble sleeping during the day. His sleep schedule has been off, even though he really didn't get a whole lot of sleep at the KRI.

The thought about the KRI saddened Shainn even more. He felt very guilty for leaving Corbin and never returning. He also blamed Corbin for getting him stuck in this position, but this was also his choice. He had the chance to leave the city when he could. To explore, but his chances of adventuring and surviving didn't feel high to him, and now there was no chance to escape.

This damned collar will kill him if he transformed into his human form. He didn't mind not being able to transform into his human form, but having a collar around his neck; it was terribly itching. At least Nyssa was kind enough to purchase a cheap stand for Shainn to rest his talons upon. He was perched up near one of the corners of the office, and the door opened as he was cleaning himself under his wing. He screeched as the door opening, almost mocking the door in a way that could bother anyone.

It was definitely Nyssa and her bodyguards.

"-Oh" the caramel skinned woman was flustured and had her hands balled into fists. "That man was going to pay, Tyson. Give me his petchin' shirt." As it was Tyson had a balled up piece of clothing in his hand as the second guard closed the door. Nyssa looked up to Shainn and snapped her fingers from with the use of her free hand. Shainn perked up and fluttered his wings and cracked his back, which felt good.

"I got a task for you, bird." Nyssa snarled and held up the shirt. Shainn squaked and flew down to the ground and sniffed the shirt. "Find this man. He hasn't gone far. He has to be near. He stole an important valuable of mine and I want it back. Tyson tried to grab him, but he was too quick." Shainn nodded. He was ready to stretch his wings again.

"JUST DON'T STEAL MY FUR."
Shainn
Player

Words: 30907
Joined roleplay: July 5th, 2017, 2:30 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Nyssa's Mission Part I

Postby Shainn on March 17th, 2018, 12:51 am

Tyson grappled Shainn. His gray feathers and large head didn't appreciate the gesture. He screeched at Tyson and swung his head around trying to get free of his grasp. It's not the first time that Tyson had grappled him; he had done it many times before. Especially during times when Nyssa was having sex and when it made him Jealous, especially when it had made him jealous. Nyssa was a whore, and Shainn accepted the fact, but the urge to have sex really picked at him and he couldn't stand it anymore. Four seasons of it, and it felt like a worse form of torture that Shainn could ever have imagined. She knew that it bothered him too, that was why she was doing it. To bother him because there was nothing that he could do about it.

Tyson brought Shainn and his bodyguard friend outside, Nyssa followed behind. Hands reaching out towards Shainn. She blew that same blue powdered dust in his face before greminding Shainn what to do. Tyson sneezed, and waited to release Shainn, while in the grapple of Tyson, Shainn was calm and listened to Nyssa.

"Sniff the shirt. Look for the man. We can do the rest." Nyssa held the shirt up again so that Shainn could get a better sense of what the other man smelled like. He could sense a scent of the other person. Sweaty, and nervous. If that meant anything he could still be running. Shainn sniffed the air. Before he was released, Nyssa spoke to both of her bug burly bodyguards. "Split up, and make sure you follow Shainn. Keep a fair distance. That man isn't getting away from me." Tyson was told to release Shainn, and Shainn flew up. He flew high enough so that the bodyguards could do their best to see him, and made sure that the guy that Shainn was supposed to find wouldn't be able to see him. However, broad daylight wasn't exactly what Shainn wanted he could see more clearer in the darkness, but he won't be able to Nyssa that.

Shainn
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Nyssa's Mission Part I

Postby Shainn on March 17th, 2018, 2:45 am

Once high enough up in the air, Shainn was able to see a lot of things. People and buildings mostly, but if he cocked his head in a certain position he was able to see the gorgeous view of Ravok around him. He seemed to appreciate the nature more, as he didn't get out much unless he had a special mission given to him by Nyssa. Which wasn't often, and it wasn't rare, and so it was somewhere in between.

Aside from the nature that he was looking at, he could see all the different types of people. A woman, holding her young children close as they walked through the streets of Ravok and across one of the bridges of the city to get to where they needed to go. Some guards of Ravok, the Ebonstryfe. Which Shainn disposed greatly, he didn't like them that much. They got very demanding and very rude quite fast, impatient as well. Which irritated him more than Shainn not having any papers with him.

He was looking for a man without a shirt, he found one, but then he wasn't running, and Shainn couldn't pick up an emotion of fear or nervousness, except there was a lot of it, and Shainn was quite conflicted. So he flew lower, closer to the roofs of the buildings now. Looking around, searching. He needed to find the man, and he didn't pay much attention to Nyssa's guards who were doing their best to keep up with the Kelvic. Shainn wondered about escaping, but he also wondered what Nyssa will do once she realized he was gone. Would she take great risks to go after him, after all she did collar him and claim him for the most part.

The sad thing was, she didn't even pay the KRI the money. If Shainn remembered correctly, birds- especially Kelvic birds were a little more in value than some Kelvics. However, that was what Shainn had heard, or maybe it was a thought since Shainn was going good with his exoeriments. Since four seasons had passed, the KRI had probably forgotten about Shainn, and Corbin is probably dead. There was no going back now. It would probably be death for Shainn if he did.

Then, he barely noticed the scent. The scent of a strangely familiar smell of sweat. Fear was strong too. Shainn's nostrils flared up and he stopped in mid-air. He looked like he was floating with his great gray fur and large wings. He observed the city and out of the corner of his eye he noticed a man that was running. Shainn squaked and pointed his talking towards the man without a shirt. He had blonde hair, and looked somewhat average for a man.

Shainn stayed close to the man that was running. The second bodyguard ran back to report to Nyssa. Tyson continued to follow Shainn, while they chased down the man together.

Shainn
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets