Hi I'm new!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hi I'm new!

Postby Warrior_Queen on May 19th, 2018, 7:43 pm

1. Name - You can call me by my user name. My name in real life is Laura and my nickname is Miko
2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any? I have been rping for 16 years ( I am 30)
3. How did you find us? I google searched popular fantasy roleplay.
4. What sort of RP style is your favorite? I write in third person. I usually write at least 3 paragraph depending on what I need to descirbe and react to.
5. What do you like to write about - As for the subject I love slice of life, fantasy, maybe some comedy. My all time favorite thing to write is a romance story and anything rated R. In real life I am writing romance novels so I really like the practice in my Rps.
6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far? The community. Everyone seems really nice on discord.
7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far? Just learning the different places. I am also unsure if I need a separate account for different characters. If so, I will probably find that frustrating.
8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience? A bunch of people to RP with so I can improve my writing skills for my books and also to make some friends :)
9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded? Not so far.
10. Anything else you want to talk about? I work full time during the week so may only be able to make one or two posts but on the weekends I am all yours..

This is what I look like IRL

https://ibb.co/iTbyD8

Warrior_Queen
Player

Words: 562
Joined roleplay: May 19th, 2018, 7:06 pm
Race: Mixed blood

Hi I'm new!

Postby Gossamer on May 19th, 2018, 9:23 pm

Hi there.

Please feel free to use a Username that fits our theme and follows our rules. We need actual names not titles or nouns. Also, it helps to fill out the questions not just post them! :)

Welcome to Miz!

Goss
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Hi I'm new!

Postby Luminescence on May 20th, 2018, 12:10 am

Welcome to Miz, Laura! It's good to hear you feel welcome; the lore can definitely be a bit daunting at first, so take all the time you need and don't be afraid to ask questions. You do need to make different accounts if you make other characters, but you can link them all together so that it's easy to switch between them.

Also, you may want to pick a different font colour that's easier to read for future posts; the one you used here doesn't show up very well. :)
Luminescence
Allow me to light the way

Words: 717627
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2018, 2:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)