I Make Designs

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

I Make Designs

Postby Nivex on February 2nd, 2011, 8:48 pm

Since I recently received my tablet pen, I can now do graphics for anyone. This includes Icons, Banners, Titles, Fonts and any other graphics you want. Just Post here that you want something done (for promotion, I got to get out there somehow) and message me with the details.

I use photoshop, so that will be the program I'll use. Also, if you want character art, you can post here.

Examples:

Coming soon.
Nivex
Not cool.

Words: 26519
Joined roleplay: January 17th, 2011, 5:08 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Scrapbook

I Make Designs

Postby Tuloth Kaervek on June 1st, 2011, 5:11 pm

Hey!

I was wondering if I could persuade you into creating a signature(banner style) for my Inarta...

Pretty please?
~Monkey
Tuloth Kaervek
Burning Man

Words: 13309
Joined roleplay: April 13th, 2011, 6:04 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet