What about combat`?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This is the first step to starting a lore article. Please hold all conversations about lores here in this forum. No development takes place here ie Article posting. This forum is simply for threads that want to hash out what a lore should or shouldn't include as well as its merits and flaws. One can also gauge interest in new lore here as well. Polls are encouraged.

Moderator: Scribes

What about combat`?

Postby Alura on February 3rd, 2011, 10:30 am

how combat works?

and how do skills work?

i mean...is there a dice roll or a difficulty class?
Alura
Player

Words: 2317
Joined roleplay: January 27th, 2011, 12:46 pm
Race: Human, Benshira

What about combat`?

Postby Lirael on February 3rd, 2011, 12:19 pm

I would advise you post this here -----> Discussions

This section of the forums is used for different purposes: Try reading this Lore page on Skills.

I sure would love to answer your question- but I don't feel qualified enough as I have only been here for 2 weeks. All I can say without fear of providing you with the wrong information, is that there is no dice roll, but instead threads are moderated by admins called Storytellers. Based on you skill levels and the depth of your writing, they will judge how a battle progresses as they see fit. Storytellers also have the role of providing you with skill points at the end of a thread if you request it. The amount of skill points you receive is also based on the depth of your writing, and how much of the particular skill you use in your thread. If you want further answers to your questions please post this in the Discussions section.
Lirael
Flute Singer

Words: 22657
Joined roleplay: January 26th, 2011, 6:25 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets