A curious commoner

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

A curious commoner

Postby Percy Soera on July 8th, 2018, 9:56 am

Hullo there, my name is Theos.

His place seems full of potential in my opinion, and I hope I contribute to the magic that already seems to fill this place.

I hope that I can get some detailed and meaningful roleplays out of this, and I want my character to develop.

Thanks, and I can't want to join in on the magic.
Percy Soera
Player

Words: 208
Joined roleplay: July 8th, 2018, 9:51 am
Race: Human

P.S

Postby Percy Soera on July 8th, 2018, 9:59 am

I'll mostly be going by Percy, so yeah
Percy Soera
Player

A curious commoner

Postby Luminescence on July 8th, 2018, 10:15 am

Welcome to Miz, Percy! Just a quick heads-up, your account name as it is goes against the site rules. :) Your username should be your character's name, properly punctuated and spaced, without any special characters. If just 'Percy' has been taken, you can always add a last name as well.

I recommend taking a read through your Welcome PM; it has a lot of important links that will help you begin to sort through the lore and rules of the site. I do recommend joining our Discord chat as well if you haven't! It's a great place to get involved with the community and to get answers to any questions you may have in real time.

I look forward to seeing you around!
Luminescence
Allow me to light the way

Words: 717627
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2018, 2:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)

A curious commoner

Postby Percy Soera on July 8th, 2018, 10:21 am

Ah, I didn't realize that, I'll change it right away! Sorry, I'm just a bit tired. Anyways, I look forward to role-playing here. I'll be sure to check the PM and figure out some more things.
Percy Soera
Player