Hello!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello!

Postby Mauriel on August 19th, 2018, 6:07 pm

Hello, fellow Mizaharians!

Most of you probably don't know or remember me, but this is like my 4th character on here, I just haven't been around for at least 4 years. The only character who I really had going was Nai'shee, so if somebody remembers her, hiii, I'm back. :D If you don't, please don't stalk her, because my writing was embarrassingly cliche and my English was horrendous! :embarrassed: I'm glad to say I think I've improved since, but I'm afraid I'll be cringing at what I did with this char a couple of years down the line as well. xD

On that note, I'm a bit sad to see so many cities and regions closed. Glad you guys are still doing your best, I wish you a huge surge of wonderful storytellers in the near future, or at least to keep things steady without too much trouble. So far people have been incredibly devoted, kind, and friendly to me, and it's been like a day, so this place definitely still has the right atmosphere and people. ^^

I probably won't have time to rp until well into Fall, the whole character creation was a bit on a whim, but I thought I'd say hi and get to know people a bit until then. :smirk:

My name is Darinka, I'm from Serbia. I go by Dara or Daca with friends and family, but people online have called me all sorts of things, Rin included. I'm fine with anything, as long as I'm aware that you're talking to me. When in doubt, Maurelle is okay, although I'd prefer a nickname that has nothing to do with the character for the sake of clarity.

Mauriel
Shining On

Words: 167162
Joined roleplay: July 12th, 2014, 12:45 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 4
Featured Thread (1) Artist (1)
Overlored (1) Lhavit Seasonal Challenge (1)

Hello!

Postby Gossamer on August 19th, 2018, 7:53 pm

Welcome back. Quick note. We don't allow _ or other special characters in character or account names. You'll need to remove it. If you have an issue and the name is taken, I can possibly look to see if I can free it up for you. Pop into chat and let me know.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Hello!

Postby Mauriel on August 19th, 2018, 8:04 pm

Thank you, Goss! (rhymes with boss lol)

Fixed the username thing, was already taken, this is close enough.

Mauriel
Shining On

Words: 167162
Joined roleplay: July 12th, 2014, 12:45 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 4
Featured Thread (1) Artist (1)
Overlored (1) Lhavit Seasonal Challenge (1)