Just trying

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Just trying

Postby Arash on October 24th, 2018, 7:10 pm

1. You guys can just call me Arash. I have a real name, but in the world of RP that's really not that important. What you do need to know is that I am from a far away land where they speak dutch and not English. So I ask you kindly to give a foreigner a break.

2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any?
I have a lot of experience. Started out when I was 13 on a Harry Potter roleplaying forum. We did more then HP of course. Right now I have a website which I share with my best friend. We are writing 3 stories at the moment (One very Fantasy and one more historical and the last one present day).

3. How did you find us?
Some traveler named google...

4. What sort of RP style is your favorite?
I'm not enterily sure what you mean by this. So...writing in full sentences (there was a time we all wrote with * instead of sentences). ANd if that is not what you mean then: Everything, but I like drama and action. All the lovey-dovey stuff is fine, but it should not rule a topic.

5. What do you like to write about - not write about?
Ah...guess this answers my previous question. I like the write about a lot, as long as i can drown in th story. I like to become one with my characters.

6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far?
I like the colours?

7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far?
TO many introduction questions :)

8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience?
I need a place to get rid of my imagination. On our forum we are going to slow.

9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded?
No idea as of yet.

10. Anything else you want to talk about?
Arash
Player

Words: 606
Joined roleplay: October 24th, 2018, 7:00 pm
Race: Human

Just trying

Postby Luminescence on October 25th, 2018, 12:51 am

Welcome to Miz, Arash! :D

No worries about the language; we have plenty of people here who are English second language, and I honestly wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't mentioned it. You'll definitely have plenty of opportunity to get invested in your character and their story here as well, since you said that's the kind of thing you really like.

If you haven't already, you should pop into our Discord chat. I look forward to seeing you around!
Luminescence
Allow me to light the way

Words: 717627
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2018, 2:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)