Plot Notes (Open to All)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Plot Notes (Open to All)

Postby Lukas Jackson on November 11th, 2018, 3:42 pm

Hello All! This is a simple thread, I'm going to drop some ideas about my character Lukas Jackson. If your interested in exploring an idea further, maybe even playing one out while incorporating your PC into the story, well then send me a message.

Idea #1 - Tall Johnny's cage fight scene. Lukas, after desperate for money, enters into a cage fight at Tall Johnny's. The fights are known to be brutal however Lukas was made a deal before the fight. If he intentionally lost he'd get paid more money. Of course he'd be beaten down and bloody but eh, more food on the table for his siblings and him.

Looking for a PC wanting to explore medicine as we can incorporate them into the story via patching Lukas up. Maybe turn the thread into a social thread where as the intention can be formulating a relationship between Lukas and another character.

Idea #2 - Lukas is a thief by trade therefore thief stuff should come first. I'm looking for a PC whom is willing to get pickpocketed by Lukas, witness Lukas steal, stop Lukas from stealing, help Lukas steal or anything else involved with less than compelling moral decisions.

This thread could be open ended and really can go many different directions. We'd just need to hash out some basic details then we could simply go with the flow.

Idea #3 - A simple fortune telling thread, looking for a seer to do a simple thread of telling Lukas's fortune. (Whether by just BS or actually seeing the future idc)
Lukas Jackson
Player

Words: 4379
Joined roleplay: November 5th, 2018, 1:33 am
Race: Human