Is there a 'underground'?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This is the first step to starting a lore article. Please hold all conversations about lores here in this forum. No development takes place here ie Article posting. This forum is simply for threads that want to hash out what a lore should or shouldn't include as well as its merits and flaws. One can also gauge interest in new lore here as well. Polls are encouraged.

Moderator: Scribes

Is there a 'underground'?

Postby Orion Lorgan on November 27th, 2009, 6:35 pm

Hello everyone, new here. Anyways I was wondering, in Mizahar, is there a underground? Like black market, thieves or smuggling 'guild/clan', or some other type of organization? Or has there been none developed? If not, could there be one eventually developed?
"A good defense is a good offense." -General George S. Patton

"I have a rendezvous with Death. At some disputed barricade, it may be He shall take my hand, and lead me into His dark land, and close my eyes and quench my breath. I have a rendezvous with Death. And I to my pledged word am true, I shall not fail that rendezvous." Part of 'Rendezvous with Death' by Alan Seeger
Orion Lorgan
The Nighthawk

Words: 9507
Joined roleplay: November 23rd, 2009, 6:44 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Re: Is there a 'underground'?

Postby Gossamer on November 27th, 2009, 9:48 pm

The answer is yes for all three. There are undergrounds in all kinds of places. Yes there cults/guilds... some openly written about and some not. You must find them or they will find you. We dont document all the fun stuff like undergroumds for the obvious reason of folks popping up who are experts who shouldnt be. And yes, there is more room for development.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Re: Is there a 'underground'?

Postby Orion Lorgan on November 27th, 2009, 10:20 pm

Hmmm exceeeeeellant... hehehe....

I mean uhh, thank you. I'll be thinking on that... *cackles quietly*
"A good defense is a good offense." -General George S. Patton

"I have a rendezvous with Death. At some disputed barricade, it may be He shall take my hand, and lead me into His dark land, and close my eyes and quench my breath. I have a rendezvous with Death. And I to my pledged word am true, I shall not fail that rendezvous." Part of 'Rendezvous with Death' by Alan Seeger
Orion Lorgan
The Nighthawk

Words: 9507
Joined roleplay: November 23rd, 2009, 6:44 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet