Hello

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello

Postby Taris Orlanith on January 7th, 2019, 6:13 pm

Hello all,

I'm Taris. Nice to meet you all. I was actually on the discord chat last night and got to meet some of you. I'm looking forward to playing with you all. So excited!

I have no forum RP experience. I played Wow for a few years, but stopped 5 or 6 years ago now. Maybe longer... I have played a bit of D&D but only with a single group and we are almost always in dungeons, so I'm new to the whole leveling up individual skills.

I am a fantasy writer though, and have been writing for over a decade now. I'm a novelist and have a bunch of story ideas I work on intermittently and hope to get some published, someday. Mostly urban and contemporary fantasy the past few years, but I started off with medieval settings and the more stereotypical high fantasy similar to Mizahar and I have been wanting to get back to it for a while. So I'm really excited to have found you all!

I'm playing in Sunberth, so for those of you also there, I'll see you soon!
Taris Orlanith
Player

Words: 33169
Joined roleplay: January 6th, 2019, 11:10 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Hello

Postby Ixzo on January 7th, 2019, 7:06 pm

Welcome again! Glad to see you've found chat and can't wait to see you start writing! As always don't forget to lean on chat if you've got a question! :)
Ixzo
Lion of the Night

Words: 524570
Joined roleplay: September 1st, 2015, 5:57 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 4
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Hello