Closed Facing Our Nature (Alexander)

Time out in the Wildlands takes a bad turn.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

While Sylira is by far the most civilized region of Mizahar, countless surprises and encounters await the traveler in its rural wilderness. Called the Wildlands, Syliran's wilderness is comprised of gradual rolling hills in the south that become deep wilderness in the north. Ruins abound throughout the wildlands, and only the well-marked roads are safe.

Facing Our Nature (Alexander)

Postby Kreig Messer on August 22nd, 2019, 11:01 am

Grade :
Alexander

Experience

Skill XP Earned
Socialization +3
Observation +2
Skill
Skill
Skill

Lore

Kynier: Definitely the mystical sort
Kynier: Not a lucky guy
Dire Wolf: Not a friendly creature

Notes :
Hey there Alex, tis was a good thread, Sad that it was cut short but I gave what I could. I had thought of giving an injury but as time has more than passed I felt it unnecessary. If you've any concerns please PM me or contact me on Discord.

Grade :
Kynier

Experience

Skill XP Earned
Skill
Skill
Skill
Skill
Skill

Lore

Lore:
Lore:
Lore:
Lore:
Lore:

Notes :
I'm afraid due to your retired status I cannot grant you a grade at this time. Should you return and update your ledger, please PM me or contact me via discord so that I may grant it.

Credit goes to Trickster for this lovely Template

e
e
Feeel thy wrath!!!!

"You gents best be careful, I'm feelin' mighty rabid right now... and your the only ones around to bite"
Kreig Messer
The guy in crazy town.

Words: 883597
Joined roleplay: January 22nd, 2012, 7:55 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Previous