OOC Info [Wind Reach] Summer 519AV Character Registry

Register your character here if you plan on roleplaying in Wind Reach during Summer of 519AV.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The westernmost tip of Kalea, Wind Reach is home to an amazing group of people and their giant eagle mounts. [Lore]

[Wind Reach] Summer 519AV Character Registry

Postby Solstice on June 1st, 2019, 1:24 pm

If you are playing your PC in Wind Reach during Summer of 519, please register! If you have any questions, feel free to pm me!

Your PC’s Name and/or Alias: Name goes here!
Age, Sex, Race: Self explanatory
Caste and Job: What is your rank, status? What’s your job, have an eagle? Put that here!
When did you arrive and how long are you staying?: Give me dates!
Purpose Within WR: Resident, Visitor, Trader?
Describe your character in a short abstract: Short and sweet!

Likes to Thread About: What sort of things do you like to write in thread?
Hates to Thread About: What do you hate threading about?
How would you like to see your character change this season?: Positive? Negative? Learn some skills?
What would you like me, as a moderator to focus on?: More quests? More locations? Let me know!
Need Moderator Assistance?: Yes or No
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes or No
Ask Your Moderator a Question!: And she shall answer!

Solstice
The Sky Awaits

Words: 184384
Joined roleplay: June 3rd, 2018, 3:05 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Oresnya Cacao on June 19th, 2019, 1:46 am

Your PC’s Name and/or Alias: Oresnya or Widow
Age, Sex, Race: 23 years old turning 24, Female, Symenestra
Caste and Job: Chiet Seamstress
When did you arrive and how long are you staying?: Arrived early winter 518 and staying for a long while
Purpose Within WR: Resident
Describe your character in a short abstract: Oresnya is a Symenestra who is still trying to get her feet under her in the culture of Wind Reach. Her main reason for being here is to find her deceased sister's loved ones and make sure Yora is not forgotten.

Likes to Thread About: Many things. I don't think I've been bored with anything so far. Threads where characters get to reveal their character to others (whether social or through action) are definitely my favorites.
Hates to Thread About: Food (kidding, I just beat that subject to death recently)
How would you like to see your character change this season?: I would like to see her pursue her search for Yora's family more vigorously. I'd like to see her fall into her comfort zone and become the confident woman she was before her arrival.
What would you like me, as a moderator to focus on?: I'm not honestly sure.
Need Moderator Assistance?: No
Willing to Guest Moderate?: No
Ask Your Moderator a Question!: What's your favorite aspect of Wind Reach? What drew you to be ST here?
Oresnya Cacao
The Chain sets us free.

Words: 167371
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2018, 3:38 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Featured Character (1)

Postby Tythos Everstorm on June 23rd, 2019, 7:09 pm

Your PC’s Name and/or Alias: Tythos Everstorm
Age, Sex, Race: 81, Male, Isur.
Caste and Job: TBD/Chiet, Cook.
When did you arrive and how long are you staying?: Officially, Summer 1st.

Purpose Within WR: Visitor to turn resident.

Describe your character in a short abstract:
A rather boisterous Isur with a love for cooking and penchant to challenge anyone to a wrestling match who wastes food, and bears the green arm of a Coglias Clan for a reason.

Likes to Thread About: Cooking, action, adventure, anything intresting.

Hates to Thread About: Anything that lacks story.

How would you like to see your character change this season?:
To become more aware of how WR works. To see the advantages and disadvantages of a caste system, and work hard to make him a better or worst person.

What would you like me, as a moderator to focus on?:
You are doing great. You are a strong independent ST.

Need Moderator Assistance?:
Yes, as far as initial new arrival job stuff goes.

Willing to Guest Moderate?: No

Ask Your Moderator a Question!: If Ty went to The Learning Gallery in his free time, could he sit in on the kids lessons then try and learn the Nari language?

Tythos Everstorm
Weather the storm.

Words: 32577
Joined roleplay: September 10th, 2011, 8:49 am
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Thuma on July 20th, 2019, 10:12 am

Thuma (Shathisae)

Sex: Female
Race: Human, Inarta
Caste and Job: Endal Caste - Eagle: Shathisae
When did you arrive and how long are you staying?: Born in Wind Reach 495 AV, staying inevitably (was inactive since 2015)
Describe your character in a short abstract: Thuma is direct and to the point. She doesn't spend a lot of time conversing with anybody but her eagle and her sister, preferring her own company to anybody else's. She's not outright rude, she just keeps busy and doesn't have time for pleasantries. She'll stick around for a party though.

Likes to Thread About: Adventures, exploring, hunting, fighting, and many other things, I'm willing to thread about anything.
Hates to Thread About: There's nothing that I'll shy away from.
How would you like to see your character change this season?: I'd look Thuma to hone her skills as a fighter and a hunter, but any skills she can gain would be more than welcome.
What would you like me, as a moderator to focus on?: Thuma loves quests! She loves a challenge!
Need Moderator Assistance?: Perhaps at some point
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes
Last edited by Thuma on August 12th, 2019, 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thuma
Calm skies do not make a skillful eagle

Words: 65635
Joined roleplay: November 12th, 2014, 6:37 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Turrin on August 11th, 2019, 11:14 pm

Your PC’s Name and/or Alias: Turrin of the Twisted Vine Clan

Age, Sex, Race: 30, Male, Mixed Race (Human/Myrian)

Caste and Job: Chiet, Stable Hand.

When did you arrive and how long are you staying?: Arrived 30th of Summer 519AV

Describe your character in a short abstract: Turrin is a former endal who abandoned his city when his wind eagle died in combat. He found no solace outside the city, so he eventually came back to city to find a place in his former homeland. Disgraced and shunned by his peers, he humbling accepted to work in the stables fitting punishment for the former eagle rider.

Likes to Thread About: Honestly anything as long as it helps both characters grow.

Hates to Thread About: Nothing. I am game for anything.

How would you like to see your character change this season?: Since the season ends in month, I am going to limit the amount of threads that I start, but I going to start integrating him back into the city. I will probably be focused with the stables and his job this season.

What would you like me, as a moderator to focus on?: At the moment, you keep up with what you are doing. I might have a answer to this quest next season.

Need Moderator Assistance?: No, I will be in the quest and moderated thread with Valintar, so I am good for right now.

Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not at the moment, but maybe in the future.

Ask Your Moderator a Question!: If you were a bird what kind of bird would you be?
Myrian, Common, Nari , Aponivi, Turrin

Thank you Nyxie Nadira Draer for the posting template.
Turrin
No Chains will Hold Me

Words: 581340
Joined roleplay: September 3rd, 2013, 1:13 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Overlored (1)

Postby Inkara on August 14th, 2019, 5:15 pm

R E G I S T R Y

S U M M E R 5 1 9

Your PC’s Name and/or Alias: Inka
Age, Sex, Race: 24, Female, Inarta
Caste and Job: Chiet, with a specialty in animal care (TBA)
When did you arrive and how long are you staying?: Birth to who knows!
Short Abstract: Inka is a young woman who has spent majority of her life looking out for her disabled twin. She's friendly and fierce, with a big heart and a love for learning.

Likes to Thread About: Adventure, exploration, anything that fosters character growth or challenges their world view.
Hates to Thread About: Not something that I hate to thread about, but I do lose interest if I'm the only one pushing the story and introducing new elements.
How would you like to see your character change this season?: I would like to see her make some new friends and improve skills. Anything involving nature, medicine, cooking/baking or combat is of particular interest.
What would you like me, as a moderator to focus on?: Not sure just yet!
Need Moderator Assistance?: Maybe.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes, eventually.
Ask Your Moderator a Question!: What is something that excites you in the city that you wished more players utilized in their plots?
Inkara
Animal Enthusiast

Words: 7567
Joined roleplay: August 13th, 2019, 1:06 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets