[Flashback]The Eyes in the Shadows (solo)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This is Falyndar at its finest. Danger lurks everywhere - in the ground, in the trees, in the bush. Only the strongest survive...

Moderator: Gossamer

Postby Ssafirarhysati on February 18th, 2011, 12:07 am

The Eyes In The Shadows

Timestamp:
85th of Fall, 510 AV
Reader Advisory: Has mature content

The sensation of cold water dripping at irregular intervals on the bridge of his nose woke the Myrian up. His first realization was that he was immobile, his arms bound around the wrists and elbows by rope against the wall that propped him up. His knees and ankles and ankles were similarly bound and, from the tingling feeling that exploded in the soles of his feet, very tightly at that. While his range of motion was limited, he could still turn his head about, as well as twist his torso if he tried really hard, though from the awkward position he had been in when he was unconscious made it rather painful to do so.

Wherever he was, the place was dark - too dark, in fact, to make out any detail to give him a clue of his whereabouts. He did smell dank wetness though, the source of the droplets, and an earthy, moldy odor, and imagined himself to be underground or in some sort of dungeon perhaps. The latter assumption did not make sense though. There were no dungeons within a hundred miles except for -

No, he could not be there, for the city of the snakes would be too far and he felt that he had only been out for a couple of hours at most. No one could have carried him that far that quick. He must still be near the Basin then. Maybe in an underground tunnel or cave...?

There was a sudden sound of steel being struck against flint and a fire burst to life, leaving the Myrian squinting and turning his face away from the brightness. Someone had lit a torch somewhere ahead of him, shedding light to his surroundings. Groggily, he looked up, forcing his eyes to adjust to the glare, and came face to face with a woman. Naked and dripping wet as if she had just come out from a swim, the woman was a pale creature, having hair the color of unbaked bread. She stood before him with a crooked smile on her lips, unmindful of her nudity.

-o-

"Awake at last, I see," Rhysati teased her captive in Common. She spoke with a sibilant speech, her esses coming out like a hiss. Her grin grew even wider as she saw the Myrian's eyes widen. She so enjoyed watching her victims' reactions whenever the realization of her true nature struck them. It sent tingles of pleasure running up and down her spine. "Oh, but you and I are going to have us some fun..."

She drew closer and laughed as the Myrian struggled against his bonds.
OOC Warning: I will pull no punches with this character. If you think you cannot handle mature themes, or do not like it entirely, please refrain from RPing with me. Storytellers, if I overstep any rules with my RP style please tell me asap. Thank you.
Ssafirarhysati
The Sadist

Words: 43081
Joined roleplay: February 11th, 2011, 1:15 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Ssafirarhysati on February 19th, 2011, 1:35 am

The bottom end of the torch was stuck into the soft, earthy wall as Rhysati traced her finger lightly along the Myrian's jawline, her touch deceptively intimate as like a lover's caress. She sidled up to him, sitting herself on his lap. Despite the danger he must know he was in, the Dhani felt an immediate physical reaction from the man pressing against one of her thighs. His body felt excessively hot against her cool skin as well. Rhysati laughed once more, and her mirth's tone was haughty, superior. Their respective races might hate each other to the point of wanting to annihilate every member of the other side but he was still a man and some things never changed. Shifting her weight, she settled herself more comfortably on top of him.

"So tell me, Myrian," she cooed. "What is your name?"

The Dhani pressed herself against the man's chest, playfully nibbling his neck with her teeth. The Myrian swallowed visibly and audibly but refrained from speaking. He also turned his head away from her in an effort to ignore her attempts at seduction. But his show of resistance to her advances was moot for his body already betrayed what he was consciously trying to decide. Rhysati grinned as she continued to nibble.

"Dira take you, snake! Stop playing your games and have this over and done!" the man growled at her.

Rhysati drew back and faced him, her nose but an inch away from his turned cheek. She could feel the man's heart beat just a little bit faster against her bare breasts, as if he expected her to lash out at him. That was not her way however; brute force tactics were much more her dear sister's style. Instead she pouted, as if hurt by his words.

"Are you not enjoying yourself?" she asked. The smile returned, coy and deceiving. "I could make this more pleasurable for you..."

Her offer was met with silence. She switched back to her original tactic.

"Tell me your name."

Again, silence.

Angrily, Rhysati stood up and retrieved the torch from the wall before returning to stand before the Myrian. Her features were now twisted in her rage, her lips curled back into a snarl and her eyes livid with hate.

"This is how we play my game, Myrian. I ask questions, and you answer them. Or else I will make you regret it."

And then she thrust the flaming brand right between the man's legs, right on the prominent bulge on his trousers. The Myrian cried in surprise as his pants caught fire, which quickly turned howls of pain as the flames burned his sensitive parts.

Like a woman possessed, Rhysati shrieked at him. "WHAT IS YOUR NAME?!"

"Gamal! It's Gamal!" the Myrian cried as her writhed on the floor in agony. "Put it out! Put it out!"

Rhysati waited a few moments longer, reveling in the man's pain, before covering his flaming privates with a thick, wet cloth, a cloak of some sort. The torch was replaced in the hole on the wall and she returned to her place on Gamal's lap, straddling him this time. The man winced at the contact and she smiled in cruel satisfaction.

"That wasn't so hard now, was it?" she teased and then laughed at her own sick joke. Her tone was sweet once again, though the sinister element in her expression remained, a disturbing contrast. Locking her fingers together, she looped her joined hands over Gamal's head to settle on the back of his neck before continuing, as if merely resuming an interrupted conversation.

"You know, I have been watching you all this time, since you wandered near here with your first group. I managed to take down all your fellows, one by one, but you - you! You eluded my grasp. How did you do that?"

The question must have been rhetorical, for she did not wait for the man to answer, merely resuming her story.

"You made me sad when you left. I never liked leaving things unfinished, you know? I hate it! So I was glad when you returned. I must say, that tiger-woman would have discovered me with her nose though. I was relieved when you left to bring your friend back to your city. But sad too - I had no one to play with! I had to settle myself with that lizard that mauled your friend. How is he, by the way? I'd like to meet him face to face someday too!"

Rhysati bounced up and down on her knees in her delight, eliciting groans of pain from Gamal each time her buttocks made contact with the wet cloth that covered his lower half. The sounds he made only made her laugh even more.

"When you returned with a third group, I knew then that you were just dying to meet me. I couldn't disappoint you now, could I? And now here we are." She paused to look at him and her smile, sweet at first, slowly turned cruel. "I hope you last much longer than your friends did."

Rhysati turned to the far side, drawing Gamal's eyes to the pile of bones that was settled there.
OOC Warning: I will pull no punches with this character. If you think you cannot handle mature themes, or do not like it entirely, please refrain from RPing with me. Storytellers, if I overstep any rules with my RP style please tell me asap. Thank you.
Ssafirarhysati
The Sadist

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Ssafirarhysati on March 7th, 2011, 12:22 am

The man quivered in impotent fury as he beheld the fate of his companions - fellow Myrians whom he felt responsible for, having recruited them from their respective fangs to join in on his cause, only to suffer ignoble deaths at the hands of the cruel Dhani before him. Rhysati laughed gleefully at the expression on his face. Had he been free of his bonds, she had no doubt that he would have assaulted her that instant, weaponless or not. She considered doing just that, thinking that she might actually enjoy his futile attempts in taking his vengeance out on her. As things stood however, she merely breathed in his curses and screams, watching in mild amusement as he played out his rage.

"Don't be so sad, lover," she teased him mockingly, running a finger under his chin. Gamal pulled back from her touch, his face furious. Rhysati grabbed him on the jaw again, her iron grip keeping him steady as she drew closer.

"You'll get your chance to play with me too," she whispered in his ear cruelly.

She pressed herself against his bare chest, watching him in perverted delight as he tried in vain not to show any physical reaction to her advances. Her arms wrapped around his body, her hands settling on the base of his neck. They began to roam his muscular frame, her nails traveling lightly on the skin of his back as they made their way down, stopping only when her fingers reached his waist.

"What is this long, hard thing you've been keeping from me?" Rhysati asked in the feigned sweet voice she used earlier. "Surely you didn't think to use this on me, did you?"

Reaching around, she pulled out the object and brought it before her, much to the discomfort of Gamal whose face was mere inches away from it. It was a dagger. Holding it up to the light, Rhysati inspected its craftsmanship. One side of it was sharpened to a razor's keenness while the other side was jagged with teeth-like protrusions on its edge. It was a multipurpose tool, made for hacking though thick foliage or sawing through stubborn vines. As a weapon, it was versatile, able to slice and dice with its keen edge or inflict excruciating pain with the opposite edge.

Rhysati's gaze flickered from the weapon to Gamal, a cold glint in her eyes.

"Tell me Myrian, do your people ever consider the pain you cause with your little toys?"
Ssafirarhysati
The Sadist

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Ssafirarhysati on March 22nd, 2011, 8:54 am

The Myrian ignored her question, just as she had expected. Undeterred, Rhysati brought the blade before her and ran it playfully over the man’s chest, tracing random patterns on his skin. Even that light pressure was enough to part his flesh open and soon enough, thin lines of blood covered his front, droplets of it pooling together and crawling towards his belly. The Myrian bore it all stoically.

The Dhani only smiled her twisted smile at him.

“I like you, Gamal,” she started once more, speaking as if she was revealing a secret she had been nursing privately in her heart. The blade came up once more and she licked its blood stained edge. Her own blood mixed with the Myrian’s as she cut herself. Grabbing the man’s head, she turned it to the side and ran her wounded tongue over his cheek. The action left a dark red smear across the Myrian’s face.

“I want to share something with you.”

She stood up without another word and walked to the opposite end of the underground chamber, rummaging through a discarded knapsack and pulling out a small bag out of one of its pocket before returning to straddle him once more. The physical reaction she had on him earlier made itself evident as soon as she settled herself.

“Happy to see me up close again, I see.” She laughed as Gamal turned his head away in his continued efforts to ignore her.

Not that Rhysati cared about anything he did, uncontrolled physical reaction or otherwise. Instead she opened the small bag and took a pinch of its contents, a dark powder that she sprinkled all over the blade. As soon as she was done, she licked the weapon’s edge again, drawing a new wound on her tongue. Setting the items aside, Rhysati closed her eyes as she waited for the powder to take effect, her hands settling idly on the Myrian’s shoulders.

It took a few moments, but Gamal knew exactly at the right moment when the effects kicked in. The Dhani shuddered, arching her back and throwing her head back and thrusting her bosom to his face. He could feel could feel her skin rise into goose flesh where it made contact to his own exposed skin. At any other time, and with any other woman, the Myrian would have enjoyed such a thing, as any male of any race was wont to do, but whatever sensation Rhysati was feeling also left her grasping reflexively on his shoulders. Long sharp nails dug in and raked on his already bloodied chest, leaving furrows much deeper and more painful than the cuts she had inflicted with the knife. He grimaced in pain as the Dhani’s apparent pleasure played itself out.

“Drugs?!” the Myrian exploded as soon as Rhysati opened her eyes. He noted there was a glossy sheen to it now unlike before, further proving his suspicion. “What are you about, snake?”

“Drug?” Rhysati returned. “Yes… you could call it that.”

She took the dagger again, repeating the process of coating its edge with the dark powder.

“Your turn,” she told him as soon as she was done. Gamal spat a vicious curse at her before struggling to buck her off. Her hand shot out, grabbing him by the neck, depriving him of air until he ceased his exertions. She repeated her words, firmly this time.

“Your. Turn.”

And then without warning, she stabbed the dagger into his shoulder, twisting it as she buried it deep. Injected directly into the Myrian’s bloodstream, the powder’s effect was almost immediate. Every wound the Dhani had inflicted on him, from the smallest scratch to the deep stab wound, became excruciatingly unbearable, as if the pain was magnified a thousand fold. It felt as if an army of insects bit and stung the openings of the wounds and then someone came to pour acid over it.

Gamal screamed as he had never screamed before.

Watching him, the most perverted smile erupted from Rhysati’s lips. She enjoyed the pain the Myrian was experiencing, the same sensation she was going through. Now it was her turn to feel his skin rise to goose flesh. Suddenly aroused, she nuzzled his neck nibbling on the soft, sensitive skin there. Painfully.

“Does it hurt?” she whispered, her voice husky. “Tell me it hurts…”
Ssafirarhysati
The Sadist

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Ssafirarhysati on March 23rd, 2011, 2:10 pm

Gamal began to thrash about, though being bound with thick cords of vines he was not very effective in shoving off the suddenly sensual Dhani. Rhysati continued to smother him with light kisses and playful nibbles, running her lips and nipping his skin with her teeth. The man's sweat making contact with her cut tongue sent an explosion of pain in the back of her head, giving her the shivers. She was thoroughly enjoying herself, from hearing the Myrian's yelps and screams of pain from her ministrations to getting hit inadvertently from all his struggling. The poison powder in her veins ensured that, just like Gamal, any pain she felt was magnified to what she normally would have experienced.

And she loved every second of it.

Breathing heavily now, Rhysati reached up to hold Gamal's head steady, her superior strength preventing him from even budging an inch. Her lips fluttered upwards and the Myrian's eyes widened as he found his own lips locked against hers. Rhysati would have laughed out loud at the sight had she seen him but her eyes were closed, using her other senses to fully feel the intimate moment. Her tongue darted inside the man's mouth, exploring, tasting the fear in his saliva.

Gamal resisted at first of course - he was a Myrian and she a Dhani! Nothing should have disgusted him more than sharing a kiss with one. But what man could stave off the charms of one so fair, serpent or not? The closeness of her body, cool to the touch, was electrifying, awakening dark desires within him. He found himself ceasing his resistance and, eventually, returning the woman's passion in kind. Almost unconsciously, his tongue slipped inside her lips, just as she had done to him.

It was a grave mistake on his part.

Rhysati's teeth clamped down on the invading organ as soon as it entered her mouth. Had he been farther away from her, Gamal would have seen the twisted smile blossoming on the Dhani's lips as she trapped him close to her. As it was, he could not pull away, not without risk leaving part of his tongue in the woman's mouth. No matter what he did, Gamal could not pull back his tongue. Rhysati held it tightly by her teeth. Already, the Myrian could feel a tight strain from behind his chin because of the awkward position.

And then suddenly he felt the pressure and he realized in horror what the Dhani had planned all along. He stared up at her, panic in his eyes, and he found her staring right back, a perverted glint of pleasure lighting her light blue orbs.

Rhysati held Gamal's head with her deceptively powerful hands, holding it in place as she pulled her head back...slowly. She wanted him to feel acutely as his flesh was ripped asunder as she tore out his tongue with her teeth. Her eyes watched the expression on his face closely, relishing every second of it, knowing whenever a particular tug caused a most intense pain for the man. She managed to drag out the whole torturous ordeal for a full two minutes before she pulled out the length of the organ from the man's mouth. Dark crimson liquid exploded onto her chest, staining her bosom. The tongue, almost a foot long in length, dangled from her lips, her lips still biting it. It dripped gore and even more blood on her body. In the flickering torchlight, she looked like she just bathed in tar.

Gamal stared at her in utter shock and disbelief. Rhysati could see in his eyes that he had not yet reconciled the fact that what was hanging from her mouth belonged to him despite the flow of blood flooding from his own orifice.
Ssafirarhysati
The Sadist

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Ssafirarhysati on April 23rd, 2011, 4:18 am

"What's the matter, Myrian?" Rhysati asked as she took the bloody tongue from her mouth and wagged the grotesque thing at Gamal. "Snake got your tongue?"

As she said this, Rhysati began to transform, her body growing larger, more muscular. Her arms became enlarged, corded muscles rippling, until they were much bulkier than Gamal's, and her legs joined together and elongated as they became a single unit and turned into a long, powerful tail. At the same time, her skin began to take on a shimmering sheen as milky white reptilian scales began to cover it, her hair started to pull back into her skull until she was bald, and her face lost all trace of humanity in it as she revealed her Dhani form.

A thin, forked tongue darted out of Rhysati's mouth as she sampled the air, tasting the Myrian's fear that lingered in it. He saw his doom in her form, the ugliest and most horrifying thing he would ever behold, though in the Dhani's eyes it was the most beautiful shape any being could be blessed in having, both powerful and deadly, the form of a true predator. She slithered forward, propelling herself with her muscular tail, and grabbed at Gamal's jaw with one clawed, scaled hand. The Myrian would feel the full force of a Dhani's strength then, as Rhysati's grip tightened. She was not the strongest among her people, but against one of Myri's people, it was more than enough.

Rhysati crushed the man's jaw, forcefully pulling at it at the same time, as blood poured freely out of his mouth. She could see his eyes water from the pain, and the pitiful, wordless sounds he screamed out were music to her ears. The pressure she exerted did not relent until the jawbone broke in two, and the shattered edges of it piercing the lower half of his mouth such that the jagged edges of the bone protruded from his skin, white stained with red. The wound proved a blessing as it tore and ripped the flesh around his mouth as Rhysati yanked off his broken jaw. She would have pulled off his face along with it, otherwise.

"Do you know how it feels to swallow your food whole?" Rhysati asked. Without the more articulate lips of her human form, her words were more difficult to decipher though they were still understandable. She grinned, showing a row of razor sharp teeth. "We Dhani do it all the time. I will show you how as my last gift to you."

And she began to shift once more, her frame lengthening even more as she lost her limbs. Gradually, in the space of half a chime, Rhysati had turned from her Dhani form into that of a gigantic serpent: over forty feet of pure predatory muscle. Her head reared back and regarded the Myrian before her, noting his jawless face, the pain-filled eyes. Her path now unobstructed, Rhysati the python darted forward.

And entered Gamal's body through his mouth.

She forced herself through the small opening, constricting the Myrian's breathing with her thick trunk until it cut off his air supply. The man would choke on her, but it did not matter. She knew it would be over a minute before he expired from the lack of oxygen. She intended to enjoy the convulsions of his body while he was still alive. In moments, her head reached the inside of his stomach. Opening her mouth, she began to feast on the soft tissues until her sharp teeth pierced the stomach wall and blood began to gush in. With the Phantom Shell poison still flowing in his veins, Gamal would feel each bite, each pinprick of her sharp teeth, acutely. And Rhysati would enjoy every moment of it.

His pain was her pleasure.

-fin-
Ssafirarhysati
The Sadist

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Cayenne on May 14th, 2011, 7:14 pm

Veeeeeeeeery nice. I thoroughly enjoyed this thread! The tongue was a nice touch.

I hereby award the following:
Torture – 4 XP
Intimidation – 3 XP
Interrogation – 2 XP
Seduction – 1 XP
Rhetoric – 3 XP
Weaponry: Dagger – 2 XP
Poison – 1 XP
Unarmed Combat - 1 XP

Lore – Sensitive Areas of Myrian Males
Lore – Vine Bondage
Cayenne