Hello From Central NY

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello From Central NY

Postby Windyridge on July 12th, 2019, 1:22 am

Hello!

I am fairly new to RPG's and PPB. I discovered both at the same time and became addicted. My first PBF was over at BGG in the new player initiative. I found the perfect RPG because it was just the GM and one player, me. It was called Cthulhu Confidential. Then I signed up for Mouse Guard for something totally different. That is ongoing and is loads of fun as well as challenging because I am Mouse.

Believe it or not I enjoy solo RPG's too using the Mythic Emulator, or Scarlet Heroes, a wonderful solo, or GM and one player RPG. Most recently I signed up for a Numenera campaign (Cypher System) after playing through a solo adventure using the Cypher System emulator. It might be my favorite system so far and the PBF is a blast.

I have played one physical live RPG, and this was a Pathfinder game.

Basically I am addicted to RPG's and have time to play games now due to an early retirement (lay-off). This love of RPG's came as a surprise as I have never really been a big gamer. It started with board games about a year ago and ended up here. I do play one online game - Magic The Gathering Arena - and I enjoy it very much.

So that's me. Looking forward to digging into Mizahar.
Windyridge
Player

Words: 442
Joined roleplay: July 12th, 2019, 12:59 am
Race: Human, Mixed

Hello From Central NY

Postby Ines on July 12th, 2019, 1:54 am

Welcome to Mizahar!

As a note, your username has to be the same as your character's name (something you can change easily in the user control panel.)

I play MTG:A and I'm pretty familiar with Pathfinder, too. I also know of Mouse Guard and Numenera but I haven't played those specifically. We also have a chat using Discord, here. There you can chat with people and get help with your character. Most of the STs are pretty active in the chat, too.
Ines
sexy dracula

Words: 152937
Joined roleplay: May 2nd, 2017, 10:41 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (2) Overlored (1)