Hello (from) Seattle!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello (from) Seattle!

Postby Ratakas re Bisret on August 17th, 2019, 1:06 am

No, I'm not Owl City, I'm just not particularly clever.

Hello! Writing in from the Rainy City and looking forward to writing some stories with y'all. Heard about you through a friend that I'm not sure is still on here, but only recently got involved. Looking forward to figuring out how all this works!
Ratakas re Bisret
Player

Words: 106
Joined roleplay: August 17th, 2019, 1:03 am
Race: Eypharian

Hello (from) Seattle!

Postby Gossamer on August 18th, 2019, 12:08 am

Hardly the Rainy City this time of year. :) I'm staring out the window and the whole state looks pretty to me atm.

Anyhow... Welcome to Mizahar. I hope you have a good time and enjoy writing here. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. People will help getting you started. This week has been a bit crazy for a lot of us. People are on vacation, doing work things, and life in general is kinda critically crazy. So ignore the crazy. Things will be back to normal soon.

So, please don't hesitate to jump in anywhere and write write write!

BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)