Hello

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello

Postby Akorcho on August 27th, 2019, 7:16 pm

Hello, old reader/writer returning. I am going to create a fresh start as I always enjoyed reading here and the rich lore you have. I have a lot of experience with different forums and RPG's in general and feel the itch to write.

I honestly cannot remember my three character accounts that I used to have else I would advise you of them, I think they can safely be considered long retired as they will be very old by this point :D. Getting the template code I used to use might be a boon but it is not important. They 'should' all be to this email address.

Looking forward to writing with you all. I think my first posts will be if not tonight probably thursday.
Akorcho
Pulvis et umbra sumus

Words: 6772
Joined roleplay: August 27th, 2019, 7:07 pm
Race: Chaktawe
Character sheet

Hello

Postby Gossamer on August 27th, 2019, 7:54 pm

Welcome to Mizahar!

Let me know if you want to recover your old accounts for any reason. It literally takes 5 minutes and no effort! I can understand wanting box codes etc. :)

Be sure to read your Welcome PM in your inbox under new messages. It has helpful links. And don't be afraid to pop into chat and join us there... we're always rattling away there. That's not the chat button at the top of the game but the DISCORD chat... you have a link in your welcome pm. :)

Goss

BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Hello

Postby Shiress on August 27th, 2019, 11:50 pm

Hi! Welcome back! Shiress will be in Ravok then moving to Zeltiva this upcoming season, hit me up if you are the area and interested in a thread. Also, come to Discord, I need to oggle your very hot avatar :P
Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars

Character sheet
Shiress
Every path has a few puddles

Words: 918381
Joined roleplay: January 25th, 2013, 7:01 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Featured Thread (2) Mizahar Grader (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Hello

Postby Akorcho on August 28th, 2019, 12:06 am

Thank you for the help Gossamer.

That sounds like a fun start Shiress. I will jump in discord tomorrow after work.
Akorcho
Pulvis et umbra sumus

Words: 6772
Joined roleplay: August 27th, 2019, 7:07 pm
Race: Chaktawe
Character sheet