Question on Possession

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Question on Possession

Postby Liam on February 24th, 2011, 4:59 pm

Okay, so I have two questions about possession. First one is, if a ghost possesses someone then uses personal magic and overgives, who suffers the effects? The ghost, or the host?

Secondly, when a ghost has possessed someone, can they communicate with them. Mentally, I mean. Or are they limited to speech?
Liam
Player

Words: 74206
Joined roleplay: February 9th, 2011, 5:07 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet

Question on Possession

Postby Vick on February 24th, 2011, 5:15 pm

First one is, if a ghost possesses someone then uses personal magic and overgives, who suffers the effects? The ghost, or the host?

They both do if I am not mistaken. The ghost more so as it weakens them greatly unless they have soulmist near by.

S
econdly, when a ghost has possessed someone, can they communicate with them. Mentally, I mean. Or are they limited to speech?

Yes they can in a mental fashion.
Credit goes to Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Vick
Master Maledictor

Words: 355163
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2010, 11:44 pm
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes