Tainted Cloth (Roman, Open)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Tainted Cloth (Roman, Open)

Postby Kalim on February 26th, 2011, 5:47 am

Kalim
Hunter of Men

1st of Spring 510AV

OOCIf you want to start a relationship with me here is a good place to do so. I'm up for any IC grudges you may have. I'm also up for any NPC's that you have trouble with.

@Roman: If your interested here is where we can get together and I can help you with your harvests.

The wind blew lightly, turned frigid by the sea. It cut through Kalim like a blade made of ice, and he attempted to escape it by pulling his cloak tighter around his chest. Finding work wasn't always a pleasant experience, in fact it almost never was. The kind of people that required his services aren't the nice sunshiney type, more often than not they were the slum of the city. Or they were the upper class of a city and didn't waste their time exchanging small talk with a man hunter.

Kalim knew all too well that his profession held him on a fine line, a line that often wavered. Unfortunately it didn't waver over a cushion, it tended to resemble a row of upward facing spears. His life was never safe, never still, he was constantly either hunting or being hunted. But in Ravok there were many who could use services such as his. In a city where corruption took the place of order, death is inevitable. But many times the men who want another dead, don't necessarily want to be caught with their hand in the proverbial cookie jar. So they would hire Kalim.

Today he stood on a street-corner, around his wrist was tied a short white cloth. This cloth was stained in several places with fresh blood, it was a universal sign of a killer for hire. Subtle enough to escape the notice of one not looking for it, but obvious enough to attract the attention of possible employers.
Kalim
Hunter of Men

Words: 1690
Joined roleplay: February 12th, 2011, 5:30 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet