OOC Info Summer 520 AV Character Registry

Register here to play in Lhavit this summer!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

Summer 520 AV Character Registry

Postby Saule on July 9th, 2020, 2:36 pm

Name: Saule

Brief Description: devout and inquisitive yet hurt and troubled, Saule is looking to resolve internal conflicts and be fully engaged in the world around him.

Profession: Prostitution (for now)

Length of Stay: Who knows!! We'll find out ahaha the future is open!

Goals:
- develop a well-rounded character with a distinct but believable personality
- become familiar with Lhavit and Mizahar in general (first time RPer here!)
- become more stable internally and more connected to the divine with a gnosis mark being a distant goal

What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?: I'm not sure! I think taking some solo time to flesh out the character is a good idea before engaging with a more seasoned writer; I want to be a good thread partner :)

Is Your Ledger Up to Date?: Yes!

Goals: Is there anything you as a writer want to improve upon, and if so, do you want/need any assistance?

Need Moderator Assistance?: Not sure yet -- we'll find out! I don't need to be spoon-fed but I enjoy constructive feedback. My mind can run and run with ideas, so as a newbie I may require some nudging in the right direction while I become more familiar with Mizaharian lore

What is one material thing that your PC strongly desires? drugs

Comments: Hooray for writing! Looking forward to meeting you all and exploring what it means to be in a Writer's RPG!
Saule
in my head

Words: 2555
Joined roleplay: July 8th, 2020, 12:48 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Innah on July 27th, 2020, 8:10 pm

Name: Innah
Brief Description: A young woman intent on becoming a master jewelcrafter. Below that surface however, she desires knowledge of magics and feels the need to gain power of a sort in order to live up to her imagined expectations of her estranged mother.
Profession: Application pending for a job as an apprentice jewelcrafter.
Length of Stay: For the foreseeable.
Goals: Settle into a job at the Shining Diamond. Make connections with others and find a way to gain tutelage at the Twilight Tower.

What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?: Someone willing to help move plots along, give me things to react to and have fun while doing so!
Is Your Ledger Up to Date?: Yes - Innah is a new pc!
Goals: Consistency. I want to make sure I am posting at a steady pace and quality.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: No.
Need Moderator Assistance?: Not outside of what has already been discussed re Twilight Tower.

What is one material thing that your PC strongly desires? The ability to morph.

Comments: Excited to be here, happy to thread with anyone and everyone! Send me a message if you like and we can get plotting :)
Innah
Player

Words: 23466
Joined roleplay: July 26th, 2020, 5:09 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Ikazuki on August 6th, 2020, 12:56 am

Name: Ikazuki
Brief Description: a young male human with serious distrust of people in general, trying to figure out himself and his place in Lhavit.
Profession: tba
Length of Stay: indefinitely
Goals: raise some skills to competent (Weapon skill, Running, Acrobatics), possibly learning a thing or two about magic, get a job.

What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?: mostly up for anything
Is Your Ledger Up to Date?: Yes
Goals: Writing in general, I am bad at conversational / dialogue tho :(
Willing to Guest Moderate?: I dont think so
Need Moderator Assistance?: beside getting a job, I might be bothering you with questions about learning magic.

What is one material thing that your PC strongly desires? to feel at peace, Kazu mostly torn of being not wanting to feel lonely but found people company unbearable most of the time.

Comments: Thank you for everything!
Ikazuki
Player

Words: 4734
Joined roleplay: August 5th, 2020, 12:31 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Previous