[Flashback; Varies, Taldera.]Dark times for darkheart.(Solo)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Encompassing a vast wilderness filled with flora and fauna of immense proportions, the Northern Reaches include all the Talderian Forest north of the Suvan and stretch into the vast permanent tundra and ice fields outside Avanthal.

[Flashback; Varies, Taldera.]Dark times for darkheart.(Solo)

Postby Rose Darkheart on March 5th, 2011, 3:55 am

Time Span: 510, 22nd Of winter; Dusk.

Rose sat frozen huddling close with her ripped blanket trying to start a fire but the heavy blizzard wouldn't allow her, She sat... She sat shivering and praying to be rescued but it would seem no one was walking nearby... Who would? in this harsh weather people should and are sitting at home by the fireplace and taking a sip of ale. But not for her No, She never knew a storm was coming it just happened. Just came out of nowhere and now she is stuck here till the blizzard passes. "Help me some o-one please, H.. Help mee."Rose was pleading praying and crying, She was going to die she knows it there is no way some on will find her. And blizzards in Taldera can last a few days... She was going to freeze death there was no doubt about that.

Yet with little signs of surviving Rose still kept her hopes up. "Someone will come by... Some one will." She said to herself attempting to keep her confidence up but did a bit of a poor job at it. There where no signs of life around here except her, Yet she tried to keep warm huddling up with every warm item close by. Which was only Her clothes, Her blankets and herself. Yet with all the snow clinging to her and her clothes they weren't so warm anymore

She shivered again her teeth chattering her eye sight was going blind with all the frost until all she could see was shapes and blobs.. Not like there was anything to look at. It was a wasteland out here."I think i am going to take a nap.."She said to herself faintly, Slowly she lays down and closes her eyes but instead of falling asleep she gets rendered unconscious.

Time Span: 510, 23rd of Winter; Sun rise.

Rose opens her eyes a hint of surprise as she looks at the vast range of water, It was the Suvan Sea... She was rescued and her rescuer took her here in southern Taldera. She sat up and looked around thinking maybe the person that rescued her was camping some where near, But no she was all alone once more."HELLO!!"Rose called out followed by a series of painful and aggressive coughs, She must have caught something but it would be common in a blizzard as harsh as the one she was in. The thought wandered in her mind for hours 'Who was her mysterious rescuer?' She stood and looked around once more before setting off to find a settlement or city huddling close with her now tattered clothes.

Time Span: 510, 92nd Of Winter; Sunset.

Rose wandered the wilderness aimlessly for weeks growing tired her legs shaking with worn and sore right down to the bone."Ughh... I am so... so... tired."She mumbled to herself before collapsing and groaning loudly."I can... Not go any further..."She said to herself before sitting up a rubbing her aching blistered feet and growling under her breath. She did not know where she was, But she wanted to go to Avanthal at least there she will be able to rest and be safe after all these harsh and painful travels. She sighed stood and searched the area for herbs; And she found some. Sadly she had no motar or pestal and was unable to brew some thing to help her blisters and sores"Ahhhh screw it. I can... I can..."Before she could finished she started to cough aggressively and as soon she finished she continued to speak to herself.[/color]"I can get something in Avanthal."And like that Rose headed towards the city of Avanthal.
Rose Darkheart
Player

Words: 3125
Joined roleplay: March 4th, 2011, 6:10 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet