Two mixed bloods walk into a shop.... (Naemi)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Not found on any map, Endrykas is a large migrating tent city wherein the horseclans of Cyphrus gather to trade and exchange information. [Lore]

Moderator: Gossamer

Postby Raylin Sunsetfeather on March 21st, 2011, 10:55 pm

"I spent the first 10 years of my life in Wind Reach." Raylin replied. There was a hint of hatred in her voice. Why she wanted to visit that place she didn't know. Curiosity she guessed. "The other 8 have been spent here. I've spent some time in Sunberth. I can see why your father brought you here. My mother, father and I only stayed there a day if not less before we continued on our journey." She could remember Sunberth clearly. Danger in every corner, children living on the streets, dirt. She was happy that she didn't have to go back there for this trip.

"Who knows, maybe you'll see your mother's home one day." a smile came onto Raylin's face as she tried to be positive. Her mothers old home had been horrible to her and yet it still had that tiny place in her heart. She was born there after all. "The last stop that me and Jarhal, the man im traveling with, are going to before we come back is Ahnatep. I'll have to tell you what it's like when we come back."
Raylin Sunsetfeather
I sit between the montains and the plains.

Words: 34984
Joined roleplay: September 30th, 2010, 1:05 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Postby Naemi on March 25th, 2011, 12:18 am

The woman did not speak fondly of Wind Reach, and Naemi wondered why. She had never been outside of Endrykas and she was very curious about all the cities that lied out in the rest of the world. When Raylin mentioned her mother's home, Naemi smiled. "Yes, I would love to see it one day,"

"I would love to hear about your travels..." Naemi replied, smiling. "And I have met Jarhal. He is a nice man, and I am sure you two will enjoy traveling with each other." She had met Jarhal in a field one day, and the two had become friends. They were both from the Emerald clan and it helped two people get to know each other better if they were interested in the same kinds of things.
Naemi
Player

Words: 17885
Joined roleplay: February 11th, 2011, 10:25 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet

Postby Raylin Sunsetfeather on March 27th, 2011, 1:40 am

After walking a few more paces Raylin stoped. She carefully grab a lantern from the shelf to her left and then turned back to Neami.

"You should listen to all the fuss my family is making over me traveling with a man. More jokes then a fuss though I know my father is probubly going to be worrying more then he should while were gone." Raylin said with a smile. She knew her father had been pacing around the pavilion at night, worrying about all the things that could happen to his only daughter.
Raylin Sunsetfeather

Character sheet

Postby Naemi on March 28th, 2011, 10:37 pm

"Yes, but you are lucky," Naemi said, her voice quiet, "my father would not even let me travel at all." Her father was too protective of her, or so Naemi thought. It seemed to her that she never got to do anything fun... well besides hunting. If her father would allow her to travel then she would see things she had only dreamed of, and it would be amazing.

"Well, I should go..." Naemi spoke up a bit with her farewell to the fire haired young woman, "Good luck with your travels. I will look forward to hearing about them when you come back."
Naemi
Player

Words: 17885
Joined roleplay: February 11th, 2011, 10:25 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet

Postby Raylin Sunsetfeather on April 4th, 2011, 11:22 am

"Bye. I hope that you'll be able to travel one day. Maybe well meet again when I come back." and with a smile and a wave she watched as the woman left the tent.

Raylin didn't leave strait away though. She looked around for a few minutes before finding 3 traveller's stock and 2 oil for her lantern. She then went and payed for her items before placing them into her bag and returning toward her Pavilion

~end~

OOCLedger:
-16 gm
-3sm
Raylin Sunsetfeather

Character sheet

Previous