[Piramba's Pet Shop] While the Cat's Away... (Tao)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

[Piramba's Pet Shop] While the Cat's Away... (Tao)

Postby Ophelia on May 20th, 2011, 6:46 am

Tao: +2 Observation, +1 Tracking, +1 Tactics
Ven: +1 Bodybuilding, +1 Tracking, +1 Negotiation, +1 Tactics

Tao: Pikas Are Adorable, The Signs of Exhaustion, Refusing an Offer Politely, Hiding From Animals, Never Trust A Pika!, Fighting Pikas With Vendaril
Ven: Proving Your Worth To Employers, Pikas: Your Fur Clad Tormentors, Your Cruel Tables..., Winking For No Reason?, Escaped Pikas, Voices in My Head, Fighting Pikas With Tao

A very cute thread. Ven and Tao are adorable buddies, and I was glad to see the return of Ven's voice in his head. Tao, I reckon you would be cute with a pika (especially now with Miruku!). A shame it wasn't finished, but a cute thread and a fun read.
Ophelia
Just A Fool's Hope

Words: 97802
Joined roleplay: January 10th, 2011, 12:40 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Previous