Kal

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Kal

Postby Kal on March 19th, 2011, 8:18 am

Basic Infomation.

Name: Kal
Race: Konti
Birthday & Age: Winter, day eight, age 16.
Height: 5’9"
Weight: 102 lb
Eye Color: A sparkling emerald green.
Hair Color: It's white and long.

Detailed Description.

Kal is very tall, though this is common among Konti, and has a tiny frame that helps her pull off a "innocent little girl" act. Though she does look like a innocently little angel with her small fragile looking body, and her white-as-snow hair that flows down her back and ends with small curls. Her green eyes seem to sparkle in the sunlight and her smile is dazzling. The white scales that cover her pale body swirl up from her webbed feet, around the back of her legs and straight up her thighs. The scales contiune to the bass of her spine up to her neck then travel to the right and left of her neck and spiral down to her webbed fingers.

Kal likes to wear her long hair down her back, in a braid, or in a loose ponytail.

She likes to wear light clothes that doesn't interrupt with her graceful way of moving. Most of the time, she's seen in a simple black skirt with black boots that almost reach her knees. She also wears thigh high white socks and a random white shirt. Her boots are not heavy at all, they're flat and smooth on the heels.

Personality.

I will be editing later, if I happen to write something for her now I most likely will be unable to follow that personality. My characters-not matter what site- usually develop their own personality once I start role playing them.

Intrests.

Kal is very interested in art-specifically painting. She loves to paint nature or images in her head. She is also intrested in finding a mate, since she does not have children on her own, she cannot join the Circle of Mothers.

History.

As a child, Kal grew up in the friendly place of White Isle. She loved it there-it was beautiful. She started glass blowing, but found it quite...annoying. Having all the steps to go through, and she constantly burned herself on accident. This also fed her fear of fire.
She grew up, naturally, with her mother. She is the youngest of her sisters and her mother sent her away in search of a mate. Her eldest sister was twenty-four and was pregnant with her second child when her mother had told her to travel and find a mate, her middle sister had one child. Kal, doing as her mother said, set off to find a mate. After a few weeks of traveling she heard that Riverfall was very welcoming and kind to Kontis so she ended up staying there. She still is there, being friendly and trying to find a possible mate.

Goals.

Finding a mate, being a succesful painter, and become known.

Flaws.

Kal tends to fall in love easily, this distracts her from painting and other things along with putting her heart at risk. She also freezes in fear of fire, not just a campfire, but a real fire that's burning everything in sight.
Kal
Artist on the move.

Words: 1254
Joined roleplay: March 19th, 2011, 7:27 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet

Kal

Postby Kal on March 19th, 2011, 8:29 am

Skill/Points.

Painting/15
Charm/5
Writing/5