Rio

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Rio

Postby Rio on March 20th, 2011, 8:57 am

Basically...

Race: Nuit
Last edited by Rio on March 24th, 2011, 3:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Food for the worms.
Rio
Finding purpose within myself...

Words: 4718
Joined roleplay: March 20th, 2011, 12:07 am
Character sheet

Rio

Postby Rio on March 20th, 2011, 9:41 pm

who am i
Physically...

As they do, a Nuits' personal appearance depends on the host body. When it comes to his personal class, Rio carries with him a certain taste. That is to say, when it's time to transfer to a different bag of bones, the decision is determined fastidiously and the qualifications that go into the matter endure much scrutiny. The subject must be male, clear skin, thick dark hair, sharp colored eyes (whether the pair of them be green or blue or black), and a solid jawline to boot. The rest of the body must be presentable to anyone who cares. No missing limbs or what have you.

You would think that once the judgment has been passed and the transfer of ichor is completed, that Rio would put as much care into keeping the body as he did choosing it; this is not the case. The bodies become quickly tattered, worn, and littered with scars. In his own skewed and twisted perspective, Rio respects the once life-filled carcasses. He wishes to 'use them up' to their fullest potential in order to feel accepted by their previous owners, as though they are watching him posses their past body, judging him. This does not stop him from being often careless, however.

To only add more fire to his ego, Rio is obsessed his own aesthetics. He usually fashions himself with silk or fur, at the very least velvet. As soon as something becomes tattered he makes it a top priority to go to the nearest tailor. Whatever bodily form he takes, it must be able to look good in his getup.

Mentally...

Lost best describes Rio's mental state, although not confused. Trying to find meaning in his existence as so many of us are, is what he strives for. He does not remember who he was originally. The name Rio given to him from an unknown source at an unknown time. Was it is birth name? Or Nuit-given? His passion is searching for the answers that plague him. It is what drives him.

Over the course of his experiences he has gathered knowledge and has concluded what he does not want: to lay sulking in his own thoughts, contemplating how to kill himself, self-absorbed, and for all intensive purposes, a dead consciousness. In order to liberate himself from the path that so many other Nuit seem to have taken, he uses violence and his blunt personality to distract himself from his inner turmoil. He interacts with whatever he can, whether it be inanimate or a person, whenever he can, leaving as little time possible to think about his current condition as a rotting corpse, a rotting soul.

Personally...

Evil. Rio's violent attitude and race leave him little opportunity to interact with others. He spends much of his time alone talking to at tree, or to random animals, or his small axe.

So it is rare anyone finds out about Rio's personal thoughts and quest. When he does interact with people, it is conversation meant to only amuse himself and confuse others.

Last edited by Rio on March 26th, 2011, 5:20 am, edited 8 times in total.
Food for the worms.
Rio

Character sheet

Rio

Postby Rio on March 20th, 2011, 9:55 pm

History...

A child walks along the ocean floor, searching for the perfect friend.
Last edited by Rio on March 24th, 2011, 3:51 am, edited 5 times in total.
Food for the worms.
Rio

Character sheet

Rio

Postby Rio on March 20th, 2011, 10:52 pm

My Story...

Chapter 2

Unkown (Coming Soon)

Chapter 1

Wiggle Your Big Toe
Last edited by Rio on May 1st, 2012, 6:35 am, edited 9 times in total.
Food for the worms.
Rio

Character sheet

Rio

Postby Rio on March 24th, 2011, 3:20 am

what am i

Skills
Language: Common