Faruq al He'lil

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Faruq al He'lil

Postby Faruq on April 1st, 2011, 4:13 am

OOC: This is the 2011 April Fools Joke CS.

Faruq al He'lil
(Insert Banner Name Here If You'd Like)

Basic Information

Race: Benshira/Vampire
Birthday & Age: Unknown, but he's at least 600 years old

Physical Description

Very few people know what Faruq looks like, since he usually kills anyone who gets close enough to see him. He's got really pale skin because he's a vampire but you can still tell that he had dark skin when he was alive. He's got black hair and black eyes, but they glow red when he's sucking people's blood. He looks thin but he's actually super strong because he's a vampire. He also has sharp fangs that can rip out someone's throat.

Character Concept

Faruq is a dark and dangerous creature of the night, and he is Neutral Evil because he doesn't really care about anyone and is just out for himself. He doesn't feel guilt and that's why he's an awesome assassin. Also 'cause he just sucks the blood out of people and he's super strong and that makes it easier to kill them.

Character History

He is the firstborn son of a famous Benshira assassin, and his whole family was always assassins. His dad taught him how to fight and how to use the assassin weapons like his hidden wrist blades and throwing knives and the smoke bombs that let you disappear while everyone's coughing.

One night he was climbing into this really high tower to kill this one guy, and when he got there he found out that he couldn't kill the guy because he was a vampire and he was way stronger than him, and also very old. But he was a really good fighter, so he managed to hold his own against him, and fought him to a standstill. Then the vampire, seeing that he was a badass assassin, offered to turn him into a vampire as well and teach him how to use those powers. Faruq knew that if he could be a vampire, he'd be the most powerful assassin ever, so he agreed.

Faruq being a total badass

Training (Skills, Arcana, Gnosis, Lore)

Wrist blade: 80 points
Throwing knives: 50 points
Smoke bombs: 50 points
Sneaking: 100 points
Biting: 100 points
Climbing walls: 80 points

Equipment and Possessions

Leather armor
Wrist blades
20 throwing knives
20 smoke bombs
Rope

Ledger

Faruq doesn't worry about money because he's been alive for 600 years and has a lot of gold from all the assassin jobs he takes.

Thread List
Faruq
Player

Words: 1363
Joined roleplay: April 1st, 2011, 3:36 am
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet

Faruq al He'lil

Postby Gossamer on April 1st, 2011, 8:21 am

Moderator Note:
Hello there. I first off have to say 'Wow!'. This is a completely amazing character sheet. In fact, this guy is so cool I'm going to take part of tomorrow to start writing up a whole new race of creatures for Mizahar. I think its time we opened up the game to vampirism. I was pretty much against vampires before this particular character was created... but now I've seen the light.

I bow... completely... to your awesomeness. But I have to ask you politely to please refrain from posting until I get your racial writeup done. It should be sometime today.... I'm THAT FUCKING INSPIRED.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)