[Unverified] Kamara Re Menehat

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Kamara Re Menehat

Postby Kamara Re Menehat on July 31st, 2023, 1:29 am

“How glorious my ancestors were, I shall be greater.”

PC Name’s: Kamara Re Menehat
Physical Information
Race: Eypharian
Birthday & Age: 19 years (summer 23, 504 AV)
Birthplace: Wadrass
Starting City: Syka

Physical Description:
Kamara stands at a hearty 6’8 and weighs 235 pounds. His build is fairly standard for an Eypharian male, toned and muscular without over exaggerating any aspects of his body. His skin is a soft ivory color with a slight amount of gilding and his eyes are a deep green. Kamara’s hair is fairly long, falling to shoulder length and is brown, albeit slightly bleached from spending years under the harsh sun in Eyktol.

Character Concept
Personality: Kamara aspires to perfection in every aspect of his life and nothing will ever be good enough. There is always more money to be had, greater pleasures to behold, and more power to be gained. You could say he is greedy but he merely thinks of himself as driven. Furthermore, in the style of his race, Kamara is very arrogant. While he will not outright say it, he entirely believes himself to be better than those around him. Cooperation with the lesser races is merely an unfortunate fact of living far from the sands of Eyktol.

Ethics: The only major moral quandary Kamara holds are those related to what he would consider defilement of his divine blood and lineage. He holds the practices of the Zapatl in very high regard and the greatest sin he could imagine would be his union with a lesser race, or a lesser Eypharian. Aside from this, Kamara’s sense of what is right or wrong primarily amounts to whether his actions will elevate or demote his position in the world.

Character History
Pre-Creation - Kamara was born of two wealthy Eypharians, his father a spice merchant and his mother a semhu actress. Growing up, Kamara was deeply steeped in Eypharian culture, learning of his family's lineage and the secrets of aladjunn. From his mother he primarily gained his cultural knowledge, learning Arumenic and what little high Arumenic he knows. From his father he became an apprentice merchant, learning how to trade, protect his product, and his father’s secret ways. It was through his father that Kamara was initiated into hypnotic magic, for it is a very powerful tool for a merchant to make another desire something. After graduating from his apprenticeship, Kamara set out from Eyktol to establish trade routes, adventure, and bring glory to himself.

Post Creation: N/A, new PC
Languages
Fluent: Arumenic
Basic: Common
Poor: High Arumenic
Skills

Hypnotism: 5
Negotiation: 10
Riding: 27
Sword (crescent): 13 (+10 Racial Bonus)
Land Navigation: 5

Lores

Lore of merchant paths
Lore of aladjunn

Equipment/Possessions:
Set of Clothing x1
-A deep purple set of male Eypharian clothing, black cloak, and wooden sandals
Waterskin x1
Backpack x1
-Contains toiletries, 1 weeks food supplies, 1 eating knife, and flint & steel
Heirloom item: Earrings
Just a pair of dangly golden earrings, gifted to Kamara by his mother

Horse: Eyktolian Desertbred x1
- Her name is Honovi
Large Tent (4 person) x1
Rope (100ft) x1
Torches x2
Full Tack set x1
Large set of saddlebags x1
Bedroll x1
Blanket x1
Fishing tackle & hook x1
Sword (Crescent) x1
Buckler x1

Ledger:
Balance: 55 Gold Mizas

Income:
+100 Gold Mizas (starting cash)
Expenses:
-30 gm Sword (Crescent)
-15 gm Buckler

Thread List:
N/A
Kamara Re Menehat
Player

Words: 1036
Joined roleplay: July 30th, 2023, 8:37 pm
Race: Eypharian

Kamara Re Menehat

Postby Gossamer on August 6th, 2023, 12:02 am

Moderator Intervention

Hi there.

I’ve reviewed your CS and here are my thoughts.

• You describe your PC as ‘toned and muscular’, yet he has no bodybuilding. Please don’t attribute appearance to fitness if it is not reflected in his skills.

• Skills.

You must list them in alphabetical order. You must, in the initial posting, say where the points come from.

Example:
    Hypnotism: 5/100 (5 SP)
    Land Navigation: 5/100 (5 SP)
    Negotiation: 10/100 (10 SP)
    Riding: 27/100 (27 SP)
    Sword (crescent): 13/100 (3 SP,10 RB)

• Lores:

Your lores are not specific enough. Lore of merchant paths is way too broad… that’s like getting ALL THE MERCHANT PATHS in the world in one Lore. Nope. Not going to happen. Pick one merhcant lore path. Lore of Alabjunn? What aspect of Aladjunn do you know? Or are you claiming knowledge of the whole thing? Nope. Be specific.

• Mounts:

Horses are not allowed in Syka at all… Period. Sell your horse for $250. That includes all tack. Syka has other riding animals you can discover IC. I actually talked to you about this in chat but you didn’t respond. I expect you didn’t see my immediate reply after you’d mentioned your CS was posted.

Fix these things then let me know. I'll give you a green check mark.

Goss

BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)