Reimancy Master? Companion?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Reimancy Master? Companion?

Postby Reihn on December 18th, 2009, 8:26 am

Howdy!

So, I've got the general concept for my character down, but am still not quite sure of where I want to start.

I also would like to see if anyone would like to be my character's reimancy master or companion/co-adventurer . . .

I was sort of leaning toward the Spires or the Falyndar Region to start, but I'm open to anything at the moment.

Reihn is certainly more of a chaotic/neutral good character. He will start with 16 points in Reimancy (starting with water element). He is, for the most part, a pretty typical Jamoura.

Sample RP (I'm "Travster" in the thread):

The Fishy Tree
Reihn
Scholar at Heart

Words: 6366
Joined roleplay: December 8th, 2009, 11:22 pm
Race: Jamoura
Character sheet

Re: Reimancy Master? Companion?

Postby Syfec Morbus on December 29th, 2009, 8:52 pm

Syfec is a Reimancer of decent quality(25 Reimancy) and I'm looking to get back into using that character. I did I little research on you and saw that you might start out in Falyndor(sp?), so that might be a slight problem.

I'm in Syliras right now, but I'm thinking about moving around a bit... still in the Sylira area though.
Syfec Morbus
Freelance Reimancer

Words: 13441
Joined roleplay: August 4th, 2009, 1:14 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Re: Reimancy Master? Companion?

Postby Reihn on January 10th, 2010, 1:36 am

Hey Syfec, I've decided to start in the Spires.

Unfortunately, I'm pretty isolated there, but maybe we could RP together sometime, somewhere. . .

Thanks for the reply!
Reihn
Scholar at Heart

Words: 6366
Joined roleplay: December 8th, 2009, 11:22 pm
Race: Jamoura
Character sheet