[Chronicles of Mizahar: Part 1]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Postby Beat on April 7th, 2011, 8:32 pm

A boy named Beat, age 13 wakes up not knowing where he is. Only armed with a mysterious sword, he stands up scared and walks along the streets. What does the future hold in store for him? "Ugh... What am I going to do... If I don't get out of here quick, I am going to starve here and die. I better find out where I am"
Beat
Player

Words: 104
Joined roleplay: April 7th, 2011, 8:14 pm
Race: Human

Postby Raelynn on July 15th, 2011, 11:39 am

Join? Specific characters?
Raelynn
Player

Words: 6
Joined roleplay: July 15th, 2011, 11:34 am
Race: Human

Postby Fraha on July 15th, 2011, 11:47 am

oh my god, this will end badly, CS friends, CS first, read the lore, loads of it :)

here folks
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Fraha
Rising Detective?

Words: 127178
Joined roleplay: February 3rd, 2011, 10:40 am
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet

Postby Macabre on July 15th, 2011, 12:08 pm

A long-fingered hand snakes around Beat's throat as ash-pale lips curl into an unsettling grin and a voice as thick as decade-old honey pours into the boy's ear, “Aye, you are lost. And you're right, you won't last long here unless you're better ... educated.”

Hello Beat, and welcome to Mizahar! There are a few rules you need to know before posting and also, a specific order in which to get yourself "settled in", so to speak. As we are an advanced and highly moderated roleplaying community, I suggest you take some time to go over our wiki, acclimate yourself with our expansive lore (you don't have to read it all starting out, nowhere close!) and take a peek at our rules for posting and co-existing with other writers here on Mizahar.

Here are a few links you will find very useful. Bookmark them! These links were my fantasy-bible when I started here.

Starting Guide - The bread and butter of what you need to know before posting here. There are several links here regarding lore, rules, and the character sheet forum (where you MUST post a character sheet before playing!) that I won't bother to list here as it's all conveniently bundled on this page.

Where do I start? - You seem to have chosen Ravok as your starting area. What do you know about the city? How did you get there? These are all things you should be thinking about when starting out! Ravok is surrounded by scary Wildlands filled with scary monsters and likely some shady people, seeing as it's Ravok and all.

If you have any questions, our chat is always active and there are people in there willing to answer your questions and concerns. You can always PM me, too. I am Kalinor's AS but I know what it's like to start out on Mizahar and I don't bite too hard.
we do what we must, because we can. for the
good of all of us, except the ones who are dead.

kalinor lore | the symenestra | faq | office
Macabre
That's funny, I don't feel corrupt.

Words: 52332
Joined roleplay: June 27th, 2011, 12:24 pm
Race: Staff account
Office