Illial

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Illial

Postby Illial on December 20th, 2009, 8:05 pm

Illial

Physical Information

Race: Human

Physical Description
Her hair is best described as honey coloured. It is thick and a little course, but well maintained, reaching to her mid back. Her eyes are very dark brown, almost black, and quite big and wide. Her nose is pointed, and she has quite a pointed chin, but her face is otherwise round and soft. She is not overweight, rather, a little soft from party food! She stands at 5'5" and weighs around 130lbs. When around people she is usually smiling, but when alone her face slips into a frown, not because she has anything to frown about, but because she is thinking and has withdrawn into herself. Sometimes, when she is very relaxed, her mannerisms become a little cat like, a side effect of her only constant companion being a cat.

Character Concept
Illial is a street performer. She enjoys being in the spotlight and having all eyes on her. Her life involves many parties and casual aquaintances, but few close friends, something which saddens her. She does enjoy the life of parties and performing, but her dream is to travel and see the world. For most of her life this seems little more than an unobtainable fantasy, but after a chance meeting with a stranger she decides to go for it. She cuts back on spending so much that she can barely afford food. She sells her party clothes, and a few other things that she finds lying around her house, and begins saving to buy equipment for travelling.

Character History

She was born and raised in Syliras, her father encouraging her to learn the ways of performance, knowing the bustling streets would provide ample opportunity to make money. Her mother, on the other hand, wished she would marry a well-off man with a steady income and become a good housewife. Because of this, she taught her how to write and compose music, and attempted to teach her to cook, but failed.

Training

Starting skills:
+15 Play Musical Instrument (racial bonus)
+15 Singing
+15 Music Compostition
+5 Rhetoric
+5 Dance
+5 Acrobatics
+5 Writing

Equipment and Possessions

1 basic 20x20 single room cottage (400 sq feet) with a hearth, bunk, chest, chair, and small table.
1 sleeveless shirt
1 pair cropped cotton pants
1 leather belt
1 fancy belt buckle
1 woollen cape (gift from Abashai)
Damaged Lute - obtained at a slighty lower price due to the highly scarred body

Pet
Cat - Ginger female called Catti.

Heirloom
Father's Fiddle - an odd little fiddle with three semi-precious gems set in a line on the body. Rarely needs tuned.

Ledger

100gm
-1sm
-1sm
-2sm
-1gm
-2sm
-40gm
58gm 94sm

Thread List

Making Music, Making Money - http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic887.html
The Secret of Song - http://www.mizahar.com/forums/post5809.html#p5809
Due to unforseen circumstances, I cannot be active here. I apologise for joining then leaving so quickly, but I really intended to stay here for a long time, so maybe I'll come back some day.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. I can see this is shaping up to be (and in many ways, it already is) a wonderful place, and it saddens me that I cannot join in. But such is life.

Bye for now,
Emmy
Illial
Player

Words: 3561
Joined roleplay: December 20th, 2009, 8:02 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet