[Flashback] Ale to Warm the Heart (Felakal)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

[Flashback] Ale to Warm the Heart (Felakal)

Postby Smudge on May 18th, 2011, 9:18 pm

Time to reap what you have sown!

Just as we have two eyes and two feet, duality is part of life.

~Carlos Santana

Name of the character: Sulavik

Skill points: +4 observation.

Lores: No one should be sad unless life instructed them otherwise, I’m not trying to steal your ale; it’s called being altruistic damn it!, Feeling pity for Felakal, Keeping drunks away from their medicine, Accidentally causing pain and feeling like crap for it, Trying to mend your errors, Carrying strangers home, Taking care of Felakal and Offering to raise the young stranger.

Name of the character: Felakal

Skill points: +2 observation.

Lores: Ignoring newcomers, Being annoyed by all the ‘caring’ people, Having a death wish, Disregarding fear temporarily, Being carried to someone else’s house, Passing out, Why did I have to suffer this injustice?, Being taken care of, Refusing to believe in comforting lies and Gaining new family.

Additional comments: 16 CM should be deducted from Sulavik’s ledger, and 2 SM should share the same fate in Felakal’s ledger. Also, I’m sorry there wasn’t more applicable experience here! As a side note, don’t forget Felakal’s head injury should you do any flashback in the vicinity of that date. :)

EDIT: Revised because of an obvious mistake that was brought to my attention. Sorry guys, I hope I won't fail you again.
Smudge
Mizuriel incognito

Words: 13660
Joined roleplay: May 3rd, 2011, 9:28 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous