Sparrow

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Sparrow

Postby Sparrow on December 22nd, 2009, 3:51 am

t
Sparrow

Basic Information

Race: Zith, and proud of it
Birthday & Age : 494 Winter- 15 years young, baby

Physical Description
Let's get this out of the way. I'm incredibly good looking. Seriously. The ladies swoon whenever they lay eyes on me. That probably has something to do with the fact that I'm swooping at them, claws outstretched.

I'm the perfect specimen of a male Zith. Piercing red eyes, lined with muscle and sinew, sharp claws and strong wings. I'm five feet, ten inches and 130 pounds of lean, mean killing machine all wrapped up in a silky smooth coat of grey fur. I may not be the tallest, heaviest or strongest Zith alive- but I'm the best looking, without a shadow of a doubt. I'm half Zith, half amazing.

Character Concept

Okay, so I may eat the occasional human. And okay, I've committed my fair share of pointless murders. And so what if I enjoy hearing men, women and children scream in agony as I skin them alive? Does that make me a bad person? Probably. But it's worked out pretty well for me so far.

Most Zith are ruled by their instincts. Not me. Sure, I love to eat and hunt. I love the taste of humans. The tantalizing aroma of their flesh, the delicious juices running down my throat as I- sorry, where was I? Oh, right- instincts. I'm in complete control of myself, unlike most of my brethren. I take pride in the fact that I can control my baser urges. I don't look at humans as prey. They're more like...toys. Solely created for my amusement.

Instead of instincts, I'm driven by agony. No, not my own. I'm not the type of guy that gets a jolly from being hit. I'm talking about the pain and suffering of others. There's nothing more exhilarating than watching a grown man beg for mercy like a common dog. I don't hunt humans for food- I hunt for entertainment.

Character History

The story begins when Mama Sparrow and Papa Sparrow decided to go ahead and fuck. Out pops me. I had a twin brother, I think. I killed him or something, I can't quite remember. I lived with my little family in the colony for a few years, hunting with Pop and what have you, until I finally reached maturity. That's when things start to get interesting.

I had gotten tired of family life- no offense to my folks, they were great parents. So, in the dead of morning I decided to tie up all my loose ends before venturing forth into the world. Mother and Father never woke up from their sleep. It's kinda hard to wake up when your necks are broken. My remaining brothers and sisters were a little more troublesome, but they all went down eventually. I left the colony before the others could wake and began my new life.

Training (Skills, Arcana, Gnosis, Lore)
Hunting- 15/100
Unarmed combat- 10/100
Rhetoric- 15/100
Disguise- 10/100

Equipment and Possessions
Backpack
Waterskin
Wool pants
Wool Cloak
Wool Hood
(Clothes usually not worn, mainly used as disguises when blending in as a human)

Ledger
100 gm

Thread List
Sparrow
Putting the Laughter in Slaughter

Words: 2661
Joined roleplay: December 22nd, 2009, 12:56 am
Race: Zith