[Shooting Star Inn] I never even knew your name (Julian)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

[Shooting Star Inn] I never even knew your name (Julian)

Postby Ophelia on May 8th, 2011, 10:56 am

Elhaym: +3 Rhetoric, +1 Intimidation
Julian: +1 Play Musical Instrument, +1 Rhetoric

Elhaym: Lhavitian and Syliran Greetings, Expensive Gift is Expensive, No Respect for Drunkards, Responsibility and Pain Go Hand In Hand, Doing What You Must, Hagiri, The Last Remnants of Pain
Julian: When The Hard Rain Comes, Gratitude Over A Gift, The Emotions That Come With Taking A Life, Turning Into Your Father?, Hagiri (And It's Sentimental Value), A Change Of Heart, Thawing the Heart, Old Habits Die Hard

Nice thread. Short (in terms of post amount, certainly not word length!) but definitely an interesting one in the lives of Elhaym and Julian. Poor Julian -- Kota in the way, and all. :( Very nice touch at the end, Julian... made me laugh. Great writing Pain... it was really nice to see her becoming more than her alias. Pain, please subtract 21kina from your ledger. Julian, all songs hereafter will be italicised by me, as per our discussion. Feel free to keep the threads coming, I enjoy reading about these two characters!
Ophelia
Just A Fool's Hope

Words: 97802
Joined roleplay: January 10th, 2011, 12:40 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Previous