Felakal's Journal - The Beginning of the End

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

Postby Felakal on April 25th, 2011, 8:22 am

11th Day of Spring. 511 AV
I'm finally starting this thing. I got this journal years ago. Sulavik's idea. But I never wrote in it. Well I'm finally beginning my journey. That's right I left Riverfall. Morgrah turned me into a murderer. If I stayed, I would most likely be executed. Or marked as a cerulean. I won't let that happen. Morgrah will NOT control me. I am Felakal and I will always be in charge!

I lost Kanaar. It hurts. It's been a long time since I have ever felt this bad. Now he's gone. It's just me, Foreen, and Naturri now. I'm going to Ravok to talk to Sulavik. I'm not sure what has happened to him. It's like after he let his darker soul take over and kill his uncle, he's just letting him in. He said that they were friends. I just don't know what has happened to Sulavik...
Felakal
"Death... is only the beginning."

Words: 45668
Joined roleplay: April 4th, 2011, 7:20 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Felakal on May 10th, 2011, 9:02 am

11th Day of Spring. 511 AV

I know I wrote in this today, but I have some more to say now. I am now riding on a trader's ship towards Alvadas. Wherever that's at! But I'll be at Ravok MUCH faster now. The captain's name is Dragan, he seems like a pretty nice guy. Most of the crew seems to be the same. Although there are a few that aren't so friendly.

Also I can't seem to control my thoughts lately. Ever since I got aboard the ship, I keep thinking aweful things. Violent things. Maybe I'm just stressed. Everyone is asleep so I should get some rest. I hope it helps, I don't like thinking like this.
Felakal
"Death... is only the beginning."

Words: 45668
Joined roleplay: April 4th, 2011, 7:20 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Scrapbook